Standard Chartered Bank Complaints & Reviews

2.4
Last updated Dec 5, 2022

File a complaint to Standard Chartered Bank

Having problems with Standard Chartered Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Standard Chartered Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Standard Chartered Bank

Toll free
1800 345 1000

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Standard Chartered Bank reviews & complaints(1664)

HI Team,

After multiple requests trough mails, internet banking etc channels requested for cancelling the credit cards under my account to the SCB they are not cancelling. And also they are creating new credit cards and sending which I did not request in any channel. because of additional credit cards and I am paying additional annual charges (I am not using them).

Whenever sending mails they are asking to reconsider which I really don't want. after that also I sent a mail like cancel but not cancelling and again I need to pay for additional charges.

All I wanted is to cancel all credit cards under my account .

This kind of behavior giving me mental pressure and additional bill payments.

Sincerely

Gandham Mahesh,
[protected]@gmail.com
Standard Chartered Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

HI Team,

All I wanted is to cancel all credit cards under my account .

This kind of behaviour giving me mental pressure and additional bill payments.

Sincerly

Gandham Mahesh,
    [protected]@gmail.com

I have been registerd complain to you nodal officer with ref. No. (KMM39591091V41158L0KM)

He replied me that we wish to clarify that our association with Landmark has already been withdrawn with effect from 29 February 2020. However, the existing Landmark card can be used till plastic expiry.

This is not valid and liable conclusion. Also said me i already unform via mail. I want to clarify that i have 10, 000+...

Receiving SPAM calls very frequently

The bank on the date of 4 November 2022 deducted Rs. 2999.84 towards [protected] under the guise of TRFD transfer. Such deductions were neither part of the terms and agreement nor I was informed to seek my consent before any such deductions. There has been no clarification or outreach from the bank regarding the said incident. This is affecting me both psychologically and financially and hence I seek redressal for this grievance along with re-deposit of the said amount towards my credit card and clarification/assurance for the same.

This is Dilip Kumar Ghogre my credit card was closed ([protected]). I want to change my mobile number from[protected] to [protected] (now my old number is not using by me) I have to raise some issues related my NOC which was provided by SC in that date is WRONG mentioned because of this my loan application is not completing with other national bank.
          Also My TPin number is blocked so IVR not allow me to get through with the executive.br...

I made credit card transaction on 31st Aug[protected].00, for this scb executive continues called for EMI convesion, but i refuse there offers detais and clearly said will not go for emi .will pay the full amount. Buy the trasaction converted to emi without my knowledge, still now iam not recevie abount this emi convertion details from scb. how banks will convert without my concent. i apporched from 20th Sep 2022...
          Hi Team,

I'm sending mails multiple times but no one is giving a proper response.

It was clearly mentioned by the SC customer care executive that there will be no closure fees since I'm closing the credit card amount on the standard timeline, however I was asked to pay the interest of Rs. 500/- and the amount of Rs. 46799/- was shared by the SC executive and hence i paid it .

Please check the...

Standard Chartered Bank — Credit Card billing issue

Complaint raised to Bank customer care with tracking reference KMM39809561V97279L0KM to revert the annual fees as i have asked the Standard Chartered Credit card team to close my Credit card. The Bank accept the request and sent confirmation that I don't need to pay annual fee for the Credit card, however I am still getting the Credit card bill to pay annual fee including fine charge of rupees 1518.07. Now i am unable to avail loan from other...

SCB Bahrain is not responding to my queries or resolving the concerns raised from my side.
          There have been several emails sent but no response.
          Dear Customer,

We refer to your concerns shared at https://www.consumercomplaints.in on 18 September 2022 and regret any inconvenience that may have been caused to you. At Standard Chartered Bank we constantly endeavour to understand the needs of the client to provide better client experience every time.

In line with the above, we request you to click on the following link https://bit.ly/2XMJPhr and share the complete concern for us to review and respond conclusively.

Standard Chartered Bank

This is inform you that I had received Credit Card Statement dated 24/08/2022. Mentioning Late Fee, Interest & Other Charges as Rs.4878. I have forgot to pay the

credit card payment on 15/08/2022. However, I have paid the amount on 18/08/2022. ie a delay of 3 days. Sorry to inform you that on my next month statement, I was

charged Rs.4878 for default of payment of Rs.51464, which is about 10% of the bill Amount....

Standard Chartered Bank — Unauthorized Credit Card Charges

Hi I am Vimalraj S, Standard Chartered Bank offered me a credit card with an offer of no credit card charges/ annual fee for first one year. however, they had charged me with a fee of Rs 500/- as annual fee. Now they are not responding to the calls. It is high time that banks should stop cheating customers and government regulatory body must take surprise audits of banks...

Standard Chartered Bank — Hidden Charges For My Credit card

I am Vikas, I have purchased a product on amazon which costs 11336 with 3 months of no cost EMI. In this month I got extra charges of rupees 841+151GST on my bill. I called to customer care executive about the charges. They told that they had created a loan account seperately without a notice and telling they charged for that. I bought from Credit card but they are telling I have to pay the amount to that PLC account not...

Standard Chartered Bank — Credit Card Cancellation -1

This request is regarding the Standard Chartered Bank credit card. I lost my credit card and raised a request for block and cancellation of my card but they are re-issuing me the credit card without my concent.

They have also disabled the credit card cancellation option for Indian customers.

Standard Chartered Bank contact details[protected] / 3940 2424

Thanks &...

Standard Chartered Bank — Credit Card NoC Document Request

Hi, Credit Card Number : [protected]
            I have requested cancellation of above card from many years still its not been cancelled yet, I have cleared all my dues recently thought my saving bank account ([protected]). Request you to cancel this credit card and prove me the NoC certificate....
            Once Standard Charted sales team had visited our office. Sales team requested I to avail the SC credit card. I refused multiple times because I had a bad experience. They insisted me and said it is life time free card whether you use it or not. I did not know they were making a false commitment for the annual charges. I received message from SC bank related to overdue changes. I tried to visit customer care multiple times. But they had not...

Standard Chartered Bank — Issue on Providing Account Statement

I have raised a request o get bank statement from SCB app itself on 21st Jul 22 it completed 25th jul 22till now i have raise multiple request i didn't receive statement They don't have facility to download account statement from Desktop/Mobile applications which is very poor thing i tried to contact customer care and branch people they aren't helping me keep on saying wait till 1 working day for simple statement do we need to wait for more...
            I paid my statement due on time, however, I find a TRFD entry and an interest charge. I have sent two emails asking for an explanation and there has been no response....
            I can see that there was a TRFD made by the bank without my concern from my Titanium credit card to Platinum credit card outstanding amount 3151 on the Platinum credit card.

AND now the bank is charging me Interest and service tax for this TRFD. But I want to clearly mention the TRFD was made before the due date and there was no instruction from me to make a TRFD. Therefore bank can't charge me any Interest on my Titanium...

I suddenly received the below SMS from my bank that I have some due payments on my credit card. I have settled abroad for the last 6.5 years and before that I settled all my credit card dues which I had once.

I never received any msgs regarding the credit card in the last 6.5 years however suddenly my bank has started sending me the following msgs.

Payment on your card ending 7781 is due soon....