Standard Chartered Bank Complaints & Reviews

2.4
Last updated Jul 4, 2022

File a complaint to Standard Chartered Bank

Having problems with Standard Chartered Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Standard Chartered Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Standard Chartered Bank

Toll free
1800 345 1000

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Standard Chartered Bank reviews & complaints(1644)

I am facing ECS failure issue since 2020 due to auto FD service which bank has activated in my account, via email i have requested multiple time to deactivate this, as per their request i have also visited chembur branch on 11th Jun, however still it is not resolved after submitting request, neither they are deactivate quickly neither agree to pay ECS failure charge they have applied on my account.
Standard Chartered Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have personal loan ac no : 51980495 on your bank it was closed on 1st jun-2022 and EMI amount in the closed load . i have made a call to bank today after see the MY statement. more than 4 calles at last, they gave a information and confirm, we will raise the complained and give the amount back as soon as...
    Respected Sir/Madam,

I have being escalated many times to your support team, regarding closing my credit card. But still you have being sending me monthly bills with your service charges added.
    I have not used your card since more than 5 yrs now and is already blocked.

I request to close my credit card and reverse the amount paid for your service.

Raghavendra Nayak...
    Hi team,

Someone names heena Johar has taken a loan from your bank. However this person has given my number in the details. Now I am getting calls from your bank regarding the loan. I have no idea about this transaction and not sure why my number was not verified prior giving the load.

Please look into this...
    Hi Team, I was a proud owner of SCB credit card no[protected] once upon a time. Somewhere in May 2007 i deposited my cheque for credit card payment in a drop box at railway station in Mumbai western suburbs which was finally cleared by SCB team beyond due date. As per system, a default penalty fee of Rs 250 was levied in next bill. On contacting the executive i was assured that request has been placed for reversing due to exceptional...
    Dear All Team

My name is Mohd. Wasi Rayeeny and my card number is 4541-××××-××××-9001. My credit card bill gets generated on every month of 07th. On 7th May 2022 my due amount was Rs. 8427.22. I made a payment on 21st May 2022 of Rs 8427.22 alongwith my E.M.I Bill of amount Rs 5546.45 on the same date.

My next bill dated 07th Jun 2022 was genereted Rs. 12521.35 as EMI bill, which is incorrect.
    br...

I am Shaikh Ahsan Ali. 1178.00 Rupees has been deducted from my account as[protected] DP CHGS TILL April-2022) DP charges on

03/06/2022. I have never activated and used my Demat account till now. There was no prior notice.I haven't received any deduction message to my mobile.

Apart from interest, an illegal tax amount of 3071 rupees has been charged to my credit card. I request a refund...
      I’ve called the customer service numerous times last week (week during 8th MAy 2022 to 19th May 200) to check why one the transaction (USD 100) is keep getting declined even though the international spending is active on my card. The initial request was made on 08.05.2022 and its been 15 days and there’s not even a single communication from your end.

Last time I called the customer care team was on 19th May to check the...

Standard Chartered Bank — Original documents not received after closing the Home Loan

I paid my home loan in full but the original documents have not received yet . In order to collet the documents, I called their phone banking more than 15 times waiting several minutes each time, Phone banking support is not helping as each time they say to call after two days or disconnect the calls . I have sent an email to Customer.[protected]@sc.com but no response after several days of follow up .

Can you please help to resolve...
      Am raising this complaint after trying for 3 months to resolve the issue but unable to do so because of their horrible customer care experience, False promises of callback, me being pushed to various departments and LOONG CALL times

Subject: I hold Emirates Master Card since 2019 which earns me reward points and can be converted to my Emirates Skywards miles.
      But this is NOT happening from 2019 until now. And there...

Standard Chartered Bank — Credit Card's wrong charges

Since last several statement standard Chartered is charging late fee, internet bla bla without any reason.

I am timely paying the statement amount through cred.

Now I have lost all the trust on credit cards due to Standard Chartered looting scheme.

Currently I am having AMEX credit card also. They are not charging single penny extra. Whoever is reading it pls don't take standard chartered credit...
      Hi Sir, I have been offered in 2016 an SC credit card with no charges as long as I am paying what I spent for.
      And I was staying as tenant in Pune. Now around 2019 I moved to another rented house I realized during shifting card is misplaced, so requested the team to block the card and re-issue to new address, and to my surprise two things happened.
      1. I was asked to pay annual membership fees and charges.
      2. I was asked...

I have been effected by TRFD TRANSACTION FOR 5000/-
      please help me ..

Standard Chartered Bank — Trfd of 6700 charged from my credit card

I had been charged around Rs 6700 as TRFD from my credit card on April 12 2022. I tried multiple times calling customer care but there is not option to talk and explain the issue. I would need to know the reason for these extra charges and the way to get my money back .
        Can someone please help me out with this....

I have received statement of 967.08 from instabuy standard chartered Bank card.. I don't have instabuy card please look into this

I completed a transaction yesterday i am waiting for the machine to give cash they accidently took up the light while my ATM card is inside the machine at daura keystone katsina nigeria
          Please reverse me my 9000 naira
          I never collect it and you devited it Since yesterday
          Please I am begging you I am a student right now

The problem is I concluded the transaction waiting for the cash, they accidentally took up the light while my ATM card is inside the machine they no give the and I loose my ATM card because they will no agree to give it back to me
            I hope you will reverse my money to my account
            Reverse me my 9000 naira please I never collect it
            Please help me and reverse me my 9000 I am a student

I did transactions yesterday
              1, I transferred 19000 from access Bank to standard charted bank but I didn't see alert yet
              2, I go and withdrawn 10000 first using ATM card I didn't see alert yet also
              3, this Is where I am complaint is
              I withdrawn 9000 again using ATM card at the same bank I concluded the transaction waiting for the cash they accidentally took up the light while my ATM card is in side the ATM machine up to now I can not access My Bank account
              I hope you will reverse my money

As I travelled from different state ( north india) to Karnataka it's obvious I don't know kanada, I didnt know when the conductor came and ask my side people for ticket, i want to give the ticket fare at that time he said wait, later again I was giving the ticket he started shouting like you ce one stop and didn't cut the ticket and at that time when I ask to speak in English or Hindi he started shouting in kanada and abusing . BMTC this kind of service is not accepted, they doesn't know also how to behave with people, i didn't get only what's the matter is he started shouting, atleast if he doesn't know any other language that his fault also, being a conductor, he tell any one explain any one know or atleast he can try to speak rather misbehaving with a women, harrassing and discremenating the language