Star Jalsha — request regarding the serial irabotir chupkotha

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 Adrija Panigrahi on Mar 5, 2019
Respected sir/ma'am

This is the only setiql which i watch after my busy schedules. And i feel happy and relieved after watching akash and iraboti together. But today's episode revealed to me that all the love akash was showing was fake. This is very disturbing. I just can't think of anybody cheating so badly.

So, i would request the competent authority to please restrict the plot such that akash and iraboti nevwr turn against each other. Never ever. Not even in worst conditions when there is enough proofs in the favour of turning against each other beacuse in our daily lives we all have gone through betrayals atleast for once and nowadays people are more lonely. Ao watching akash and iraboti together and sharing such bond gives hope and happiness. Yes there ought to be problems but please write the plot such thqt they are together facing the problem and not creating problem for each other. Please. I request this to happen. Else watching the show is making me more depressed after all the worst things happening in my life and i can't stop watching it. So i can't help being depressed. Please return me my reason to be happy as it was somedays earlier.
Thanking you sir/ma'am