Star Vijay / Vijay Tv — kadhala kadhala serial timings change

rubymurugan on Mar 21, 2018
It was really heart breaking when evening slot of kadhala kadhala serial was chopped...it's the only show which my family and friends watch. ...we can't equate it to any other show neither in tamil nor in hindi...it has an excellent cast and crew. ...the show has a different concept...but removing the show from evening slot is very disappointing...we watch vijay super only for dat show...it's being aired only at 1 pm. ...working people can't see it in the afternoon. ...so kindly restart the show in the evening any time between 8:30 to 10 or even 10:30 ...in fact v all downloaded hotstar to repeatedly watch certain episodes of this serial which are extra ordinary...we are so emotionally bonded to the show...kindly value our requests and restart the night telecast of kadhala kadhala serial

[Mar 22, 2018] STAR Vijay / Vijay TV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  31 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Why you stop the tamil dubbed kadhala kadhala is the only serial i watch...if any dubbed serial come means u cancel the serial what we like most...i didn't know why you stop to telecast the kadhala kadhala...do public favor...or else you again telecast the vijay tv you get high trp...
Kindly play a tamil dubbed hollywood movies in vijay super tv. Thanks
Ya please change the timing of Kadhala kadhala serial to 8:30 as before I like that serial alone in Vijay super
I have been watching this serial from the day one you're telecasting in Vijay TV. Initially it was telecasted in Vijay TV at 8.30 pm and then you have changed it to Vijay Super TV at 1.00 pm. Still it was fine for me atleast i could watch the program somehow. But now it seems like you have stopped telecasting the serial. And that's the only serial i used to watch and i used to like that too. So I just wanted to tell one thing that please telecast the serial again.
I have been watching kadhala kadhala serial from the day one you're telecasting in Vijay TV. Initially it was telecasted in Vijay TV at 8.30 pm and then you have changed it to Vijay Super TV at 1.00 pm. Still it was fine for me atleast i could watch the program somehow. But now it seems like you have stopped telecasting the serial. And that's the only serial i used to watch and i used to like that too. So I just wanted to tell one thing that please telecast the serial again.
again telecast kadhala kadhala serial
upcoming track are very nice
plz telecast kadhala kadhal serial
Kiruba Kiruba's reply, Oct 8, 2018
Y they are not telecast this serial if u know pls tell me
Pls telecast kadhala kadhala serial it's one only my favourite serial pls upload today episode it's very interesting.why u stop this serial?it's my request😨😨
Please telecast kadhala kadhala serial why you stopped serial so many people see the serial please y again telecast the serial & hotstart

please y you not telecast kadhala kadhala serial i like the show please not stopped the serial
Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls... I love that kadhala kadhala (tamil) serial very much. Actually I m fully addicted to that serial...I m repeatly watching such episodes in hot star... That much I loved it. Pls y u r not telecasting... At least Pls upload into a Hotstar. I can able to see... Pls kindly do this favour πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Pls telecast kadhala kadhala serial at least I. Hotstar pls
please again telecast the serial kadhala kadhala hotstart
please again telecast the serial kadhala kadhala hotstart
plz telecast kathala kathala serial atlest in hotstar
Please continue telecast kadhala kadhala serial... Only serial we watch.. Don't stop it..
plz telecast kathala kathala serial atlest in hotstat
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz telecast kadhala kadhala serial
Pls telecast Kadhala Kadhala serial.
Pls telecast kadhala kadhala serial at least Hotstar pls
Plz telecast kathala kathala one of my fav serial
Raghavi Srinivasan's reply, Oct 17, 2018
Yea they should atleast telecast in hotstar

15 Jaganathan Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600034