StayAtHome.co.in — No delivery of product

Above Falodi Keerana Store , Shoulder Square , Rajgarh , M.P India ,Pin - 465661, India
 [email protected] on May 27, 2020
I placed order for the product on their website and made payment through my debit card and I got the confirmation on my email.
But since then there is no update from them and all the numbers on their website are fraud and I have sent 5 emails but no reply.

CONTACT-US
Office :- Above Falodi Keerana Store, Shoulder Square, Rajgarh, M.P
India, Pin - 465661
Email .
Website:
[protected]@stayathome.co.in ( We try to reply every Query Within 24 working hours )
www.stayathome.co.in
+91 -[protected], 20, 21, 22, 23
Call on Working Days Between 11:00 AM to 5 PM

Comments

My son has also placed an order thru them ... But all number are wrong. Fraud as happened with us
Did you get any further response from them on your order? I was thinking to place an order at their site but want to check their authenticity first.

I have also placed an order, i got confirmation but no any other update here.

No update on delivery of product
I too faced same issue. Fake site created at this time to do fraud
Same thing happened with me. I also orderd a product but no response from them regarding the delivery since very long and I already paid my amount
Hi friend,

I will raise FIR against them
I ordered the product on 16. May 2020. Not delivered till today on 4 June. I lost my 3000 rs. Pls be cautious.
I have also placed an order on that website (stayathome.co.in) on May 31 and received a message from them stating Order tracking details will be shared withing 48 hrs but no further info yet on my Order#[protected]amount Rs. 2042/-). All phone numbers provided are not working and the email address given in their website is also unresponsive. No reply of my email since yesterday.
I placed order for the product on their website DTD 30th may and made payment online and I got the confirmation on my email.
But since then there is no update from them and all the numbers on their website are fraud and I have sent 4 emails but no reply.
"Thank you for placing your ORDER. We will share Order Tracking details within 48 hours with you"
This is the message from the FRAUD company www.stayathome.co.in FIR filing and tracking of the robbed money and just not put them behind bars but get them hanged.
Will support FIR.
Please go ahead.
Such people should be beheaded during these times.

Shoulder Square, Rajgarh, Madhya Pradesh, India - 465661