Stepsstone Promoters — stepsstone promoters fraud , cheater think 100 times before you buy

Stepsstone Promoters Fraud / Cheater, We are having a terrible time with these guys. The project was done after 2 years from the date of booking. Construction materials are very low / worst quality Found many cracks on wall with in 6 months they also hand overed with damaged doors and tiles. They promised it's an gated community but it's an common government road occupied and gated by those cheats. 100% dissatisfied . When we approach them for rework or question about quality of work done they behave very rudely . Think 100 times before you buy with Stepsstone promoters.
stepsstone promoters fraud , cheater think 100 times before you buy
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Stepsstone Promoters

worst customer service, I can rate ZERO stars if I have a choice. Got a flat with these guys with lots of assurances and promises. They told me that they would assist in the future if I want to sell my flat. Now I want to sell, all I got is a disregardful responses, rude talks and very bad attitude. Won't suggest anyone to contact these guys for new flats. Think 100 times before you buy with this particular promoters.
Fraud.. The project was done after 2 years from the date of booking.Found many cracks on wall with in 6 months they also hand overed with damaged doors and tiles. They promised it's an gated community but it's an common government road occupied and gated by those cheats.100% dissatisfied
Can't understand why almost all the builders behaving like this. God should save buyers from these kind of cheaters. They take our money and treating us very badly. They dont have heart. They simply cheating every buyer. I dont know what this RERA or CREDAI doing, why cant they black list these kind of builders and issue public notice for awareness?
Before buying the flat all the staffs, Director and Managing Directors will talk you very nicely and will give you a very good reception. But they will not trust you even for Rs.1.00. Unless you settle them in full you will not get your keys h/o. After handing over the keys no one will pick your call. Surprise, how they know that a dejected customer is calling. Do not believe in positive comments. All are fake and corroborated.

Chennai