Sterling Tree Magnum India Ltd — i am complaining about my invent money in sterling tree magnum

Vimlesh Verma123 on Dec 19, 2017
I had purchased a teak tree worth rs.1775, on 09/10/95 and its maturity date is 08/10/15 with assured mid term payments. However nither has ant mid term payment been made nor has there been any communication from the company.

I expect a note from the company giving details of the current status along with the interim payments promised at the end of the 20th year.

Vimlesh verma
+91 [protected]
Updated by Vimlesh Verma123, Dec 19, 2017
I had purchased a teak tree worth rs.1775, on 09/10/95 and its maturity date is 08/10/15 with assured mid term payments. Hoever nither has ant mid term payment been made nor has there been any communication from the company.

I expect a note from the company giving details of the current status along with the interim payments promised at the end of 6th and the 12th year.

Vimlesh Verma
+91 [protected]
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

20 yrs back My father invested 20, 000 INR on STM for trees, how to get updates on this issue? I have all the documents, i can post the soft copies here..please do the needful..thanks.. Mobile: [protected], [protected]

Sterling Tree Magnum India Ltd - i am complaining about my invent money in sterling tree magnum

Madras (chennai)