Sterling Tree Magnum India Ltd

Sterling Tree Magnum India Ltd Complaints & Reviews

Sutchismita Sanyal on Nov 19, 2020
I am a 65 year old lady. I had bought Two Future Assurance Teakquity certificates inthe year30.9.94,
Owner Sutchismita Sanyal
Certificate numbersF1265 and F 1266. Each certificate is for 2 trees. So I paid for 4 teak trees.
Maturity date 29.9.2014..inspite of repeated letters no response.
Please can you help me.

Dishonouring of investment
Dishonouring of investment

Sterling Tree Magnum India Ltd — Refund against purchase of Teak Tree

Jawahar Lal Mehta on Oct 29, 2020
    I Jawahar Lal Mehta purchased two teak tree from STM in the year 1994 in the name of my daughter Neha Mehta. The worth of...

vismay shastri on Aug 16, 2020
    I have purchased 11 trees with the maturity on 2017, but still we have received any single payment from company. Please help me to get my money back.

Vismay shastri
    Vismay.[protected]@gmail.com

Sagar Deopurkar on Jun 26, 2020
      My father has taken 5 teak trees and as per company certificate after completion of 20 years we will get rs 8, 64, 000.00.
      Now 20 years period completed but no any communication received from company about our invested amount refund as per original certificate.

Sterling Tree Magnum India Ltd — purchase of teak trees - no settlements on maturity

Lakshman Krishnan on Jan 5, 2020
        My name is lakshman kumar
        I live in bengaluru. I invested 2 teak trees at rs. 1275/- each with a promise that i would...

Sterling Tree Magnum India Ltd — non payment of the teakquity purchased till date

kashuj on Nov 28, 2019
        Purchased 1 tree vide certificate no k 19109 dtd[protected]. Have not been paid the dues: the first interim payment on[protected]...

bhootp on Jun 29, 2019
        Have purchased two teak tree on 30/11/1994 in my daughter's name divya a garwal vide their application no. G 101754 and certificate no. D2426 issued by the stm on 26/04/1995.
        As per the terms co. Supposed to make interim returns payable by 29/11/2014

I have tried my best to locate their address (Address mentioned in the certificate is now changed as confirmed by one of my friend).

Sterling Tree Magnum India Ltd — teak tree purchase

kumar rajarathinam on Jun 13, 2019
          I have purchased Two Teak Trees in the Year 1998, The Maturity amount will be returned in 2016, But No Money was paid till...

Sterling Tree Magnum India Ltd — no refund of money

sunder singh kabdola on Feb 6, 2019
          My application num w 36737 and certificate num d 409 purchased 09 teak trees with value of rs 1475 each and date of joining...

Montek on Jan 6, 2019
          I have purchased one teak tree on 08/02/1996 in my name davinder pal singh vide their application no. R 61200 and certificate no. K18861
          As per the terms co. Supposed to make interim returns payable by 07/02/2002 and second interim returns by 07/02/2008

I have tried my best to locate their address but could not

Further there is no response from the company.

My present residence address