Street Style Store Customer Care Contacts

3.9
Last updated Dec 5, 2022

File a complaint to Street Style Store

Having problems with Street Style Store?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Street Style Store customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Street Style Store

Street Style Store Company Representatives

Street Style Store Phone Numbers

2064

Street Style Store Overview

Latest complaint Want to change the delivery address has been filed on 05/12/2022. Latest Resolved Want some Information was resolved Sep 19, 2022. Street Style Store ranks as the #3 most complained about among Clothing, Shoes & Accessories .

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Street Style Store. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Street Style Store reviews & complaints(5788)

SSS — Want to change the delivery address

Hi as I have place the ordered in the wrong location and currently no one is residing there.
So it will be helpful you have the option to change the address . And I have raised many tickets in your site but no one have replied. Kindly do the needful asap......

Street Style Store — Order not delivered #6938064

#6938064
I placed my order around a month ago and there is no movement in my order. I've been Continuously contacting you but no human reply from you guys, NONE. I want my order to be shipped and delivered by next week or I am gonna take it legal to you guys. I don't want automated replies from you guys.
It was a birthday gift and you guys ruined it...

Street Style Store — Boots from SSS

I ordered boots worth rs 799 around 9:45 today from Punjab, my money was deducted from the account but didn't receive any order confirmation mail ord sms, even order placed isn't reflecting in my account.

Kindly resolve the issue.
STUTI SHARMA...