Street Style Store

Thu 10:00 am - 06:00 am
Fri 10:00 am - 06:00 am
Sat 10:00 am - 06:00 am
Sun 10:00 am - 06:00 am

Street Style Store related photos (2064)

Street Style Store Complaints & Reviews

Jan 23, 2021
I am not getting any information about my product.its been too long I had ordered them and still not receiving any kind of information and I had done online payment for them.so please cancel my order and refund my money as soon as possible.
Thank you !
Order ID: 3999270

[Jan 23, 2021] Street Style Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

P
    Jan 23, 2021
    Mumbai, Maharashtra
    My order from streetstylestore.com was placed about a month ago of Rs 1887.
    I still haven’t received any update from their end. They aren’t even reverting to calls, mails, dms on social media. computerised call just says your order is on priority and the delivery date is being pushed each day. This is highly unacceptable. I want my order. order no. 3965450, order #[protected][protected]
    also my order doesn’t show my complete order that i had placed.

U
      Jan 21, 2021
      I have placed an order on 7th of january, my money has been debited from account but the order id has not been generated. I didnot receive any order confirmation message!!

[Jan 21, 2021] Street Style Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Updated by Upi28 Jan 25, 2021 My issue has not been resolved...moreover i cant even read the comments...please refund my money

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused. We would like to inform you that kindly share your registered email id so that we can help you and solve your query asap.

SSS
      Please reply and do something at the earliest...either generate my order id and deliver the items or refund me the amount

H
        Jan 21, 2021
        Bengaluru, Karnataka
        I have ordered boots on[protected]. The dispatch date allotted to me was[protected]. Still my order details are preparation in progress. I don't know why it is taking more time. I request you to dispatch asap.
        Although 21 days is been completed and still I didn't receive my order. I request you to dispatch it soon
        I

Updated by Hudz Jan 21, 2021 Still I didn't receive my order yet although I have ordered it 21 days before but the order is still preparation in progress I want you to dispatch it soon

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused. We would like to inform you that as per our telephonic conversation, your order #4004997 is canceled from your end. Kindly place the new order and share the order id with us so that we can proceed further.

Please mark this case as "Resolved" if you find that the query is resolved from our end.

Jan 20, 2021
          Mumbai, Maharashtra
          I have try to make order for shoes but the payment got deducted but the order is not generated and now they are not responding on the support contact no.

[Jan 20, 2021] Street Style Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jan 20, 2021
            Mumbai, Maharashtra
            I ordered 3 tops from streetstylestore on 23rd November 2020 and i haven't yet gotten it delivered. I tried multiple ways to contact them but of no use. And my money has been wasted i guess. My order number is 3810232

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused. We would like to inform you that as per our telephonic conversation, your order #3810232 is canceled and we have already initiated your refund which will be reflected in your account within 5 to 7 working days.

Pratzzc's reply, Jan 23, 2021
            PLEASE REPLY US

Jan 19, 2021
              Kollam, Kerala
              Hi I am Anushka. This is to inform you that because of the very poor user interface of your website and your lack of providing...
              R
              Jan 17, 2021
              Delhi, Delhi
              I had placed my order on 14thDec its been more than a month now my order is still in priority dispatch from last 10 days,...
              V
              Jan 12, 2021
              Singapore, Singapore
              The order stated it will be delivered with 3-21 days but I haven’t received my order yet it’s been more than a month....

Singapore, Singapore
              I am not satisfied with the product or the service I have received.
              After waiting for this product for 30 days I was more disappointed than pleased.
              It is not at all what I was expecting. The material was alot thinner than I expected and the sole of the shoe was not straight and aligned.

I have placed another order on 10 December 2020 and I have yet to receive it.
              But as of now I am not pleased with your services this far.

[Jan 10, 2021] Street Style Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused. We would like to inform you that kindly share your order id so that we can check it and proceed further.

R
                Taipei, Taiwan
                It's been 1 month there is still no update on my delivery, I have already paid for it 🙏 worst service
                Order number #3917449

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused. We would like to inform you that as per our telephonic conversation, your order #3917449 is shipped and it will be delivered to you within 2 to 3 working days.

Taipei, Taiwan
                  I made my payment more than a month ago and the package hasn't been dispatched and delivered. Order number: 3853218.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 11, 2021

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused. We would like to inform you that as per our telephonic conversation, we have canceled your order #3853218 and initiated your refund and it will be reflected in your account within 5 to 7 working days.

D
                    Istanbul, Turkey
                    I recieved a WRONG PRODUCT i ordered a lavender drawstring jogger and received a blue jogger and the rest I received were...

Jan 8, 2021
                    Taipei, Taiwan
                    Order #3853218 I made my payment on 3/12/2020 and haven't received my order yet. Been more than a month. Contact: [protected]
                    Order Not Dispatched/Delivered
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 11, 2021

[Jan 08, 2021] Street Style Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

P
                      Jan 7, 2021
                      Istanbul, Turkey
                      I had placed an order for 3 tshirts on 27/11/2019, its been over a month and the company hasnt dispatched the order and are not willing to provide an update as to when the order will be delivered and the payment has been made.

[Jan 07, 2021] Street Style Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused. We would like to inform you that kindly share your order id and registered email id so that we can check it and proceed further.

K
                        Jan 7, 2021
                        Istanbul, Turkey
                        This online website streetstylestore.com is a seller of women's shoes and clothes. I have purchased 3 shoes from them and...
                        Jan 6, 2021
                        Marseille 01, France
                        This is the most ridiculous online website I've ever come across.
                        They have literally looted my 2000rs
                        They...
                        Jan 5, 2021
                        I have placed an order for clothing on 28th Nov 2020 from Streestylestore
                        And as they claim to ship the order within...
                        Jan 4, 2021
                        Singapore, Singapore
                        It's been more than a month since I placed my order but still my order is not delivered. You have mentioned maximum 21 days...

M
                        Jan 4, 2021
                        Marseille 01, France
                        I have placed an order with street style store of a (clear two band toe block heel) on 09/12/20 by CC avenue payment method, it's almost a month now and still no update regarding my order.I want my order or refund my money asap
                        Order not yet received and payment is already done
                        Order not yet received and payment is already done

[Jan 05, 2021] Street Style Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused. We would like to inform you that we tried to call you but were unable to reach you. This is to inform you that your order was not placed due to some glitch and we have already initiated your refund in your same account.