Street Style Store Complaints & Reviews

3.9
Last updated Nov 28, 2022

File a complaint to Street Style Store

Having problems with Street Style Store?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Street Style Store customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Street Style Store

New Delhi District
Delhi

Street Style Store Phone Numbers

2063

Street Style Store reviews & complaints(5782)

I have placed an order on 2/11/2022 and even after 28days there is no sign of my delivery. Neither the customer care picks the call nor reply to the email. A very pathetic experience.
Street Style Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is in reference to order id 6928720. The date of dispatch has passed more than a week ago and they are just replying with their automated emails which has no solution to my problem. Their contact number is always busy. Please look into this matter.

Hi I'm sneha, I wanted to change my address. I ordered some stuff from street style store but now I want to update my address as my order is not yet dispatched i tried to send them email but i got a message that "The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces".
      The email address i sent message on :- @streetstylestore.com

Why is the store's email ID not mentioned anywhere? I've been searching for it to mail them about my issue. Since i couldn't get the email ID, i was left with the only option that is to complain here.

I would like to return the products as the material is not upto the mark. I expected somewhat good materials from SSS. I need a refund of money. Please look into it. Awaiting your response. Order number #6968585

My order 6899073 was ordered on Nov 2nd 2022, yet the order has not been discharged even after 21 days which is the max time according to their website..The order status was not even updated, except for the automated replies to query their customer care hasn't yet contacted me, even though i requested that about 6 times !!! This is ridiculous there's no cancel option too for me to get my money back!

I placed an order with street style store with order id- 6973399 and 6974401. I want to change my address after placing the order. Kindly help me resolve this issue at the earliest

I have placed an order on November 3, 2022, order no. 6905881. When I click on track order it still says product not dispatch whereas the Dispatch date shows 22 November 2022. I am not getting any mail for the ticket that is created for my issue. No contacts have been made for the order. The customer support number says it's always busy. This behaviour is not acceptable. I will be forced to take legal actions if I don't get a response within 24 hours.

It's been two weeks that I placed an order for the product. There is no update on it
                  I would like to cancel the order and like the "refund in the source account and not in the form of credit voucher".
                  Please do the needful

I have ordered an item from street style store and die to size issue I have to return the exchange the product and it's been over a month now but i haven't received my exchange item yet. My order Id is 6564186.
                    Please help me out... As soon as possible

I have ordered an item from street style store and due to size issue I have to return the exchange the product and it's been over a month now but i haven't received my exchange item yet. My order Id is 6564186.
                      Please help me out...

I have placed the order on 31st Oct but still it hasn't been dispatched.. i wanted the product before 20th Nov.. so decided to cancel the order but they aren't giving me that option too.. worst service.. It's a prepaid order still there's no option to cancel & get refund of the order. My order no is #6892086

No order information yet but i need my order within a week as i wanted it for my birthday .

I made the payment of 1199 but my order has not been generated. I waited 8 hours according to you website and its been more than 24 hours now and my order still hasn't been generated. I have called multiple times but nobody is picking up. I also entered the relevant number for this issue but the same recording is playing for any mobile number I'm entering. I have submitted multiple forms for this in your contact section but nobody reached out. I have ordered from your store before but this is the first time i feel cheated. Either refund my money or generate the order because 1199 isn't a small amount of money.
                            I don't want to add the screenshots here as this is a public forum but please check with your team. I have already sent the screenshots multiple times.

Order id : 6842189
                              company name:streetstylestore
                              I have ordered 3 tops but the black one I received its quality seems very cheap and the stiching as wells its fitting is very ill so I want to return the product please help me out either return it with different top on website or just give me refund or store credit

I placed an order on September 24th!
                                And raised MULTIPLE complaints yet NO response.
                                It was a prepaid order.
                                I have neither the product nor the refund!!

I placed an order for replacement on 23rd of September. It showed in transit for a long time and it's 5th Nov now. The tracking status shows RTO- PAYMENT ACCEPTED.
                                  Please tell me if I will ever receive my order or not? Or else refund my amount!!
                                  Order id- 6760088

I added a bell bottom from SSS in my cart and proceed to checkout through Google pay. I made the payment through scanning the QR code and it got successful (screenshot attached). But when it directed me back to SSS website, My order was in cart only and it said proceed to payment. But the amount already got debited and it is not showing on their website. They took my money but have not placed order. I want my money back.

I want to change my delivery address to
                                      Udaya Mahal, 25/3 Serpentine Road, kumarapark west, above Zenia kitchen Bangalore 560020

Order id - 6899355

I want to change my delivery address to
                                        nor am I able to cancel y order. Please do either of one