Syndicate Bank — My defence pension details not available with branch

I am holding a defence pension a/c in syndicate bank kuniamuthur coimbatore branch and a/c no - [protected]. The a/c was transferred 03 years back. Past 03 years my pension file was lying in syndicate bank armenian street branch of chennai. Neither branch was taken initiative for this, in this regard i was stopped my pension 03 years back for non receipt of life certificate which i submitted in kuniamuthur, then i only taken necessary corrective action to restart my pension.
Four month`s back i got an heart attack and under going treatment for that, every month i am spending more then rs 7000/- for medical expenses to avoid this i want to make a echs (Ex-servicemen contributory health schemecard) for the above i required to stop my fixed medical allowance and bank should give the certificate of my pension details. For this i am running behind the bank since 30 october 2016. I also explained the bank authority that i am a heart patient. Being a heart patient and a ex - service man this is the way to provide the service by the bank. Pls take urgent action and solve my problem. Regards.
K. Mohamed raffiq
[protected].

[Jan 24, 2017] Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Syndicate Bank Phone
    +91 80 2570 5784 [Online Banking]
    +91 82 0257 3363 [Accounts]
    +91 80 2226 0281 [Office]
    Syndicate Bank Website
    Syndicate Bank Address
    Syndicate Bank, Corporate Office, Planning & Development Department, Syndicate Bank Building, 2nd Cross, Gandhinagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560009