Syndicate Bank Complaints & Reviews

1.1
Last updated Feb 3, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Syndicate Bank

Having problems with Syndicate Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Syndicate Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Syndicate Bank

Syndicate Bank Head Office Address

Syndicate Bank, Corporate Office, Planning & Development Department, Syndicate Bank Building, 2nd Cross, Gandhinagar
Bangalore

1800 225 092

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Syndicate Bank reviews & complaints(753)

Today I have recharge done in Amazon and it's showing pending here amount deducted from my bank amount was not refunded

Syndicate bank Pune transferred accounts to Canara Bank
    However my NRE account is ' missing' and not showing up in Canara Bank system
    Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My money was debited but the transaction failed. The bank failed to send me notifications about the same.

Amazon ke refund ke pese nhi aaye reference no SJDXMW5T0000KSGLH4H5
        Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In my account 589+589 amount was detected...please refund my money as soon as possible thank u sir
          Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Am am paying an amount of Rs 830 for an admission purpose the page shows failed transaction but amount is debited
            Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am an ex-employee of Syndicate Bank, presently took VRS on31.08.2020.
              I have purchased Syndicate Bank shares worth Rs.385808.40 during the year[protected]Accounting year).Till now, I do not have any details of my shares. My details: Smt Bhagi Jyothi, Emp No:490010, Mobile No:[protected], My address with Email Address: Smt Bhagi Jyothi, Age 56years as on 26th August 2021.
              B.Jyothi, W/o Kota Subba Rao, D.No:23-8-63, Flat No:107, Hindu Towers, R.C.Road, Tirupathi. Pan No:ACUPB5293L. My E-mail address:"[protected]@gmail.com".
              Request to kindly verify the records and send me the details of my shares as previously they got signed for Syndicate Bank Demat account but i do not have any record as of now. Please do the needful, Sir.
              Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Received a message from CDSL : Credited in A/c*[protected] shares of Syndicate Bank (Pending listing) towards ESOP allotment on 12/04/2019. Watch out for listing date.

Sir i am customer of sydicate bank sambhal distt sambhal uttar pradesh
                because there is no staff in main branch in sambhal city no cash in ATM
                there is to much big line of customers and staff habbit is not good please do something...
                Hi Team,

I'm an existing customer of a syndicate bank at the branch ( DHOBGAMA PS PUSA, 848125 ) and my account details are as follows ( account - [protected]
                ifsc - CNRB0017532 ). Since the last 7 installments are already transferred to the bank, the same is not credited to my account. Also i visited the branch and talked to the branch manager but she seems not responding and just giving vague information. Although...
                Not updating my passbook last 9 month everytime saying staff not available or machine not working today 7.8.2021 he cross limit & misbehaving, govt. Bank staff not working properly & making fool to customer again & again......

On 9th December 2020 in my account 8000 rs is debited .but the cash is not refund in my account.I complaint in near by branch but there is no response.

Dear sir/mam
                  As iam the son of the deceased Mrs KHAMRUNNISA BEE who was a family pension holder, she died on 27th of august 2020, soon after i had submitted her death certificate to the related branch office, since then it had not processed about settlement and account closure . So please kindly do process to end this asap. Thank you.Her account details are as follows
                  Name : KHAMRUNNISA BEE
                  A/C NO: [protected]
                  Reg cont no: [protected]
                  Branch : SYNDICATE BANK, ROYAL CIRCLE BALLARI KARNATAKA
                  Branch code 0602
                  Branch ifsc code: SNYB0000602

Respected sir .
                    My name is Durgesh vempada customer of canarabank Adithya bank account IFSC code is CNRB0003260 .I have done a transaction of Neft to Mumbai branch payment of 4468rupees on June 14th via Internet banking . I entered GSWSE3602FF83869C4EO
                    Instead of GSWSE3602FF83869C4E0
                    Reference number not generated yet .

So kindly solve my issue & Return my money as soon as possible
                    THNKING YOU SIRbr...

I had transferred amount from my syndicate account to kotak account through debit card amount rs 5000, amount has been deducted but money has not been transferred, I even check my account balance through e passbook, it is showing deducted amount there, so I want to know about this transaction, please solve my query asap
                    Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I paid BWSSB, Bangalore water bill (NW354672) on[protected]:19am.

I paid through BWSSB Loin and internet banking option, through Syndicate bank payment gattway which is further lInked to PayU.

My bank account has been debited with Rs.318.31 but the mount not transferred to the beneficiary BWSSB, Bengaluru.
                      Ref; IGALHMCUE7.
                      Please look into this and transfer the money to BWSSB or to may account.
                      Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have transferred funds from hdfc bank - netbanking - IMPS at 9:51am on 16/05/2021 to the beneficiary account number
                        DEVENDRA KASHYAP
                        SYNDICATE BANK
                        ACC:[protected]
                        IFSC CODE: SYNB0009035
                        It's been 6 hours and the payment from the HDFC bank is successfully transferred but not reflecting in the beneficiary account.
                        IMPS is an instant money transfer service will not take 6 hours to reflect

Its an urgent payment delayed from the bank servers end

Not getting money after Syndicate bank merged with Canarabank
                          Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Prem wati. I made two FDs with your bank in 2015 and every year I get the FDs renewed. This year when I went to get the FDs renewed Janak Cinema Delhi branch told me that the FDs got withdawaral last. I haven't taken any money from bank. And also nothings has been credited into my account.
                            Some mischeif has done by the branch employees. They were aware about my situation that I am illiterate and senior citizen.
                            They have taken my funds which were my only resource for living.
                            Below mentioned are the FDS numbers.
                            I cannot go to branch again and again in present situation.
                            FD no.-[protected]/1 & [protected]/1
                            FD start date is 21/03/2015 & 06/04/2015
                            My contact no. is-[protected]
                            May 2, 2021
                            ...

Reface id [protected]
                              Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi sir my name is Raja I am from Kadapa. Recently me and my sister visiting the bank and asking some information about our translation details to bank manager his behaviour is not good for women's he is not responsible person for bank. U have any doubt about my complaint please see the cctv footage from 15/04/2021. Please do some action to this manager I am also action against this manager through legally and Bank also included.

Branch code: 003215