Syndicate Bank Complaints & Reviews

1.1
Last updated Sep 20, 2022

File a complaint to Syndicate Bank

Having problems with Syndicate Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Syndicate Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Syndicate Bank

Syndicate Bank Head Office Address

Syndicate Bank, Corporate Office, Planning & Development Department, Syndicate Bank Building, 2nd Cross, Gandhinagar
Bangalore

1800 225 092

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Syndicate Bank reviews & complaints(756)

My cibil score is affected by syndicate bank without any lone please shout-out my complain
Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please refund 590 rupees sir two time debited...

This is Sagarkumar Shinde, My mobile Number is [protected], I have got one SMS ON 18th January2022 for opening the PIGMY DEPOSIT ACCOUNT, AND ACCOUNT NUMBER IS AS FOLLOW[protected].But I have not opened any account under the Pigmy Deposit scheme, but since 18 January every day One SMS coming to my Mobile regarding deposit the Rs.500?Rs.1000 in your account and Yesterday(17th May 2022) the amount is become Rs.58500.so Please this Daily SMS coming to me is by mistake or some other reason but solve this problem because this daily SMS is so much troubling and disturbing to me, I am very Much Hopfull you people resolve this problem. First time this SMS comes with heading of QP-LOPAT, then CP-LOKPAT, BG-LOKPAT, AX-LOKPAT, AD-LOKPAT,
    Thank You.
    Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today I have recharge done in Amazon and it's showing pending here amount deducted from my bank amount was not refunded

Syndicate bank Pune transferred accounts to Canara Bank
        However my NRE account is ' missing' and not showing up in Canara Bank system
        Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My money was debited but the transaction failed. The bank failed to send me notifications about the same.

Amazon ke refund ke pese nhi aaye reference no SJDXMW5T0000KSGLH4H5
            Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In my account 589+589 amount was detected...please refund my money as soon as possible thank u sir
              Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Am am paying an amount of Rs 830 for an admission purpose the page shows failed transaction but amount is debited
                Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am an ex-employee of Syndicate Bank, presently took VRS on31.08.2020.
                  I have purchased Syndicate Bank shares worth Rs.385808.40 during the year[protected]Accounting year).Till now, I do not have any details of my shares. My details: Smt Bhagi Jyothi, Emp No:490010, Mobile No:[protected], My address with Email Address: Smt Bhagi Jyothi, Age 56years as on 26th August 2021.
                  B.Jyothi, W/o Kota Subba Rao, D.No:23-8-63, Flat No:107, Hindu Towers, R.C.Road, Tirupathi. Pan No:ACUPB5293L. My E-mail address:"[protected]@gmail.com".
                  Request to kindly verify the records and send me the details of my shares as previously they got signed for Syndicate Bank Demat account but i do not have any record as of now. Please do the needful, Sir.
                  Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Received a message from CDSL : Credited in A/c*[protected] shares of Syndicate Bank (Pending listing) towards ESOP allotment on 12/04/2019. Watch out for listing date.

Sir i am customer of sydicate bank sambhal distt sambhal uttar pradesh
                    because there is no staff in main branch in sambhal city no cash in ATM
                    there is to much big line of customers and staff habbit is not good please do something...
                    Hi Team,

I'm an existing customer of a syndicate bank at the branch ( DHOBGAMA PS PUSA, 848125 ) and my account details are as follows ( account - [protected]
                    ifsc - CNRB0017532 ). Since the last 7 installments are already transferred to the bank, the same is not credited to my account. Also i visited the branch and talked to the branch manager but she seems not responding and just giving vague information. Although...
                    Not updating my passbook last 9 month everytime saying staff not available or machine not working today 7.8.2021 he cross limit & misbehaving, govt. Bank staff not working properly & making fool to customer again & again......

On 9th December 2020 in my account 8000 rs is debited .but the cash is not refund in my account.I complaint in near by branch but there is no response.

Dear sir/mam
                      As iam the son of the deceased Mrs KHAMRUNNISA BEE who was a family pension holder, she died on 27th of august 2020, soon after i had submitted her death certificate to the related branch office, since then it had not processed about settlement and account closure . So please kindly do process to end this asap. Thank you.Her account details are as follows
                      Name : KHAMRUNNISA BEE
                      A/C NO: [protected]
                      Reg cont no: [protected]
                      Branch : SYNDICATE BANK, ROYAL CIRCLE BALLARI KARNATAKA
                      Branch code 0602
                      Branch ifsc code: SNYB0000602

Respected sir .
                        My name is Durgesh vempada customer of canarabank Adithya bank account IFSC code is CNRB0003260 .I have done a transaction of Neft to Mumbai branch payment of 4468rupees on June 14th via Internet banking . I entered GSWSE3602FF83869C4EO
                        Instead of GSWSE3602FF83869C4E0
                        Reference number not generated yet .

So kindly solve my issue & Return my money as soon as possible
                        THNKING YOU SIRbr...

I had transferred amount from my syndicate account to kotak account through debit card amount rs 5000, amount has been deducted but money has not been transferred, I even check my account balance through e passbook, it is showing deducted amount there, so I want to know about this transaction, please solve my query asap
                        Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I paid BWSSB, Bangalore water bill (NW354672) on[protected]:19am.

I paid through BWSSB Loin and internet banking option, through Syndicate bank payment gattway which is further lInked to PayU.

My bank account has been debited with Rs.318.31 but the mount not transferred to the beneficiary BWSSB, Bengaluru.
                          Ref; IGALHMCUE7.
                          Please look into this and transfer the money to BWSSB or to may account.
                          Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have transferred funds from hdfc bank - netbanking - IMPS at 9:51am on 16/05/2021 to the beneficiary account number
                            DEVENDRA KASHYAP
                            SYNDICATE BANK
                            ACC:[protected]
                            IFSC CODE: SYNB0009035
                            It's been 6 hours and the payment from the HDFC bank is successfully transferred but not reflecting in the beneficiary account.
                            IMPS is an instant money transfer service will not take 6 hours to reflect

Its an urgent payment delayed from the bank servers end

Not getting money after Syndicate bank merged with Canarabank