[Resolved]  T24 Mobile — no reply / call received but still complaint is changed to resolved status

T24 mobile — please activate / give approval to airtel to activate my mobile number [protected] immediately

Dear sir,

Please activate / give approval to airtel to activate my mobile number [protected] immediately.

I have already requested to big bazar, ahmednagar, to get the same but they given me the big sim card, for which i am unable to get a handset matched to it, if it is made cut to micro / mini sim card then the chip itself is getting cut, hence kept as it is & how it is.

Now one of my friend said t24 is merged to airtel, and ehen contacted them for new sim card, they are saying that approval from t24 is required.

Now its becoming to manage the passwords without sim, hence urgency

Hope you will understand & give the approval for the same.

Priya future group= please note my calling number [protected], & please don't mark as closed complaint

Reagrds,
Ramu kavery
[protected]
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Dec 19, 2019
Complaint marked as Resolved 
how you people can change the status of complaint as resolved & that too with out any reply / revert message???
Dec 19, 2019
Updated by KaveryRamu
how you people can change the status of complaint as resolved & that too with out any reply / revert message???
Complaint comments 

Comments

My Sim Number is [protected] Please Give Access to Airtel to turn on the sim

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information