T24 Mobile Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 1, 2022

File a complaint to T24 Mobile

Having problems with T24 Mobile?

File a complaint and get it resolved by T24 Mobile customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

T24 Mobile

T24 Mobile Website

T24 Mobile Head Office Address

Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W)
Mumbai City District

T24 Mobile Phone Numbers

T24 Mobile reviews & complaints(374)

I have lost my t24 sim card and someone else is using it..I want the no to get blocked ASAP. Please help
My lost T24 no is [protected]
Alternative no [protected]

I lost my number [protected] but i needed the number urgently because its linked to my aadhar card, for which otp is needed and i need the otp for further procedure for my pan card

Sir I request you I sell Honour 9s Device but apps doesn't support on this device so tell me how I can solve this issue

My Sim (T24) kept aside as I went abroad. Now the sim is lost, so please guide me to retrieve my number back. I can provide all the documents proofs.

Mob. No: [protected] (T24)

Please reach me out at [protected]@gmail.com in case of any concerns.

Thank you.

I had been out of India for 2 years n I had T24 sim which I had lost when I was in abroad
          Since when I came to India again the T 24 sim doesn't operate
          So old help me I just need one OTP

I lost my sim card long ago but I need it very urgently ...so can u block the previous one and provide me a new card on the same number! my number is [protected]

My sim card is temporarily deactivated SO please kindly help me to activate my sim card

From past 1 year i'm trying to get new sim card for my t24 mobile number. I lost my mobile one year back which is having t24 number [protected], i'm vijaya raju. V. From the time i've lost my mobile i'm regularly visiting big bazaar but they always tells only one come after 2 days this happened for 2 months and one day i shouted on them, then they tried to do some thing and they came out with a filthy solution that we don't have any detail in our records about number and they told me to come back after one month. As this number is my alternate number i couldn't give that much time to get this number back and mostly i use this number for my resume and also present office contact number. So please kindly give me any suggestion or show me a way to get my number back

PUK code of my T24 mobile No [protected] has been blocked. Please unblock it and confirm me.
                  Anoop Kumar Gangwar
                  May 11, 2020
                  Updated by md_gangwar
                  Sir my phone is locked ... i need my (personal unblocking key) puk code and pin number for t24 docomo sim to access my phone as my sim is blocked ... its very urgent ... my phone number is [protected] T24 docomo ( UP West) ... plz send me the code through email - ( [protected]@yahoo.co.in ) ... it is very urgent, hope you understand ...

My name is kiran from hyderabad
                    My t24 mbl [protected] is deactivated as i lost my phone recently,
                    Despite having sim card i didn't use it for few months, thus it was deactivated.
                    But i want to reactivate it, not sure how to get it activated
                    Plz help to reactivate...
                    Please let me know the procedure to reactivate my sim..

Please let me know if you need additional details
                    Thank...
                    Hi sir,
                    I lost my sim card 2 months back and i have visited many bigbazaars and tata docomo outlets to get a duplicate sim and none of them have been able to help me. Please take this issue on priority because i have been using this number for past 7 years and all my contacts are in it. This is very annoying from a customer point of view. This is a small thing and none of them are ready to help. This is unacceptable....

T24 Mobile — no reply / call received but still complaint is changed to resolved status

T24 mobile — please activate / give approval to airtel to activate my mobile number [protected] immediately

Please activate / give approval to airtel to activate my mobile number [protected] immediately.

I purchased a t24 sim ([protected]) in a big bazaar store in boduppal hyderabad. 6 months back when i was using the sim regularly but they discontinued the services suddenly. As i linked my important accounts with this i'm not able to access them. I haven't used the sim for 6 months after deactivation. But now i can't access my account because of this problem. Please help me with the problem....

T24 Mobile — please activate / give approval to airtel to activate my mobile number 8237817988 immediately

I have already requested to big bazar, ahmednagar, to get the same but they given me the big sim card, for which i am unable to get a handset matched to it, if it is made cut to micro / mini sim card then the chip itself is getting cut, hence kept as it is & how it is.

Now one of my friend...

T24 Mobile — please activate my mobile number 8237817988

Now one of my friend...
                    I have lost my t24 sim card bearing number [protected]. I have lost it 6 months ago.. Moreover, please deactivate the sim immediately without any delay.

As this number represents my name. Kindly look into this matter without any further delay.

I have mentioned the number above. Kindly deactivate the sim. M very happy with t24 services, but unfortunately lost the sim card. I have purchased another sim card of...
                    I have been using [protected] from last couple of years. But yesterday suddenly sim card has been deactivated i haven’t receive satisfactory answer from custumer care service of t24.
                    I want my number back and i need that so please please activate my sim. Please activate my number as soon as posible. Please reactivate my old number i wanted my number to be activated....
                    My t24 mobile no can't receive any calls and also sms so that i cant use whatsapp right now because i cant receive my whatsapp verification code. So i kindly request you to suggest any remedies for this.. Hope you will solve my problem. Due to this i cant use whatsapp for a many days.in order to this i have felt many problems in these days.. So please suggest any remedy urgently...
                    My t24 mobile no cant recieve any calls and also sms so that i cant use whatsapp right now because i cant receive my whatsapp verification code. So i kindly request you to suggest any remedies for this.. Hope you will solve my problem. Due to this i cant use whatsapp for a many days. Inorder to this i have felt many problems in these days.. So please suggest ay remedy fastly...

T24 Mobile — 8867098527 - sim to be activate

Dear sir/ madam

I lost my sim card from 3years, now i got the sim card.
                    I took 2sim @ big bazar. It's my favorite numbers

1) [protected] - this is active
                    2) [protected] - not active (Sim number is[protected]). Please give the service to continue and how much i want to recharge now please revert me. Kindly do the needfully.

Alternative number is [protected]...