Tata Capital — for closer waiver complaint

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 K P Ravi Kumar on Feb 21, 2019
My name is p. Ravi kumar and i was taken this loan in tata capital in last year january 2018 amount of 4 lac and my personal account number is tcfpl[protected].

When i was applied this loan through your sales executive and i meet your executive and i spoke regarding loan he educate all (Roi / pf / gst) and i asked pre closer charges but that time your executive told me no pre closer charges.. And i already informed your executive i want 5 years emi plan but will close this loan with in 1 year.. Your sales executive told to me it's ok. And he said when you will come for pre close this account that time you will pay your principal amount only.

In oct 2018 i spoke your customer care officer but they ask pre closer chrages.

After that i spoke your same sales executive and update customer care conversation. He said who told you. I had already committed to you no pre closer. And he requested to me pay your emi in 12 months after that you will come and feel free you will close this account on same principle amount..

As per your executive confirmation i paid 12 month emi and today i spoke same sales executive regarding my pre closer but now he said i can't help you..

I want to pre-close this account so why i pay pre closer charges why i panis. It's not my faults your executive misguide to me. And i have all proof and recording conversation.. If you want any proff sure i will send.

Again if same thing happened.. So i will escalate this matter in (Rbi / bcsbi / finance minister / your griviens)
I had already paid extra charges. Cant pay any charges.

So please consider my issues and resolve. I want to pre close this loan can't pay any extra charge and pre closer charges..

[Feb 21, 2019] TATA Capital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
TATA Capital Customer Care's response, Feb 22, 2019
Hi Ravi, your query is being looked into. Stay put as we find a solution at the earliest. Please feel free to reach out to us for further assistance.

One Forbes, Dr. V.B. Gandhi Marg, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001