TATA Capital Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Jan 26, 2023

File a complaint to TATA Capital

Having problems with TATA Capital?

File a complaint and get it resolved by TATA Capital customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

TATA Capital

TATA Capital Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 209 6060
Fax

TATA Capital reviews & complaints(891)

I have applied for loan on 4th jan2022 through tata customer care executive application ID is[protected] but today more than 3 week no response from customer care executives side as on no. [protected] they message me this no. Is not registered with us but on status post approval data entry, I am in trouble because urgent need for money.
Please resolve matter today only.

Shaswat shukla
TATA Capital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have applied for the personal loan on 3rd January. But from last 10 days, loan application status is showing pending at post approval data entry.
    On 17th January i got a mail that your loan is approved and confirm by clicking on acknowledgement.
    I done everything but now 3 days has gone i did not got any money.
    All verification done very urgently. But approval is like a tortoise.
    Please check it and clear my pending loan asap.
    Thank you.
    Application Id :[protected]
    PAN No: BGBPY8739C
    TATA Capital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hello Shivendra, we regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the details about your concern at [protected]@tatacapital.com for our team to better understand and provide a solution.

Sub: CIBIL Report Updation of the Loan No : [protected]

Sir/Madam,

For your information, M/s Sri Balaji Metals & Minerals Pvt Ltd had availed the loan and the entire amount of the same had been paid and
      Tata Capital has issued “No Dues Certificate” pertaining to the said loan agreement. The NOC’s issued are enclosed herewith and marked as Annexure A.
      While going through the CIBIL report,...
      Sub: cibil report updation of the loan nos: [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected].

Sir/Madam,
      br...
      I lost my job in October 2022 and father had brain stroke in September 2022. Despite sharing all facts and proofs with Tata capital recovery team yet I am getting threats and visits from recovery goons sent by Tata capital. The recovery leader Ms. Rinku and field executive are threatening for abusive and harsh recovery if emi is not paid by 20.01.2023. The loan was taken in May 2022 and I have cleared all my emi until Dec 2022. The mental...

I got a call from tata capital for pre approved personal loan they took all my details even carried the auto debit formalities from my bank account details
      They are highly irresponsible and unethical as they don't reply nor they pick the call
      Call keeps rotating from one account to another
      And now one of the employee says as the system has been updated you loan is not approved
      Highly unethical behaviour from tata capital
      Dint expect this from the company
      TATA Capital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Name is ABHISHEK GUPTA and I am facing the same issue loan passed Ecs mandate is cleared from my bank account but the amount of loan is NOT disbursed yet. Showing POST APPROVAL DATA ENTRY.
        TATA Capital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hi Abhishek Gupta, we regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the details about your concern at [protected]@tatacapital.com for our team to better understand and provide a solution.

Post approval data entry.what this !
          After 9 days ago I applied personal loan .sucessfuly completed my application..no update with your side.
          TATA Capital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hi renjuramachandran2010, we regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the details about your concern at [protected]@tatacapital.com for our team to better understand and provide a solution.

I submit complaint about tata capital on this website, mail and customer call centre but every time only false reply and unsatisfied replies. So today i mail them (Please disburse amount i am waiting for my loan amount in my bank account if you want anything please let me know where the process is stuck. How much time you will take for processing the loan? After approval i don't think this is good side of tata capital. You have big name like sir Tata please don't spoil it. I request you please release amount as soon as possible)
            And what they reply me see on screenshot i was like koi koi aise jhut bol kaise sakta hai. See the screenshot and definitely you will laugh how they treat us. SEE TIME AND DATE AND THEN READ MAIL
            TATA Capital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My personal loan status showing post approval data entry for about a week now. Their other documentation and application submission was in lightning speed. But when it comes to disbursement, it’s like snail move. Not even a proper communication after their concern completed. No reply from any of the executives, no reply from the company customer mail support. So pathetic and insufferable
              TATA Capital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hi Vishnurajs, we regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the details about your concern at [protected]@tatacapital.com for our team to better understand and provide a solution.

Palication id[protected]
                TATA Capital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Hi Ramesh, we regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the details about your concern at [protected]@tatacapital.com for our team to better understand and provide a solution or you can share your details via DM on our Facebook Page - https://cutt.ly/8nQrrFQ
                Hi Ramesh, we regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the details about your concern at [protected]@tatacapital.com for our team to better understand and provide a solution, Or you can share your details via direct message on our Facebook page - https://cutt.ly/8nQrrFQ

Sir
                  7/01/2023 i completed my bank monitation, loan application status in 5days post aproval, but 10/01/2023 tata captial credit in 1 rupee in my account, still now not credit my loan amount in my account, please what status and when will credit my account
                  My loan id[protected]
                  Mail id [protected]@gmail.com
                  TATA Capital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  I send my bank documents, before 2days, but not credit my loan amount, please clarify my loan status, disburse my loan amount
                  Hi Ramesh, we regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the details about your concern at [protected]@tatacapital.com for our team to better understand and provide a solution.

Tata capital is totally doing cheating with consumers. 1st they give you pre approved loan offer. When you apply full process then you can see real face of tata capital because they give you only hope not loan amount. I applied 05/01/2023 today 12/01/2023 every process is done i am only getting mail is YOUR LOAN AMOUNT IS APPROVED TELL US IF YOU HAVEN'T GET YOUR LOAN AMOUNT IN YOUR BANK. Now i reply them yes tata capital i haven't get my loan amount. You know what they really (NOTHING) 0 response from them. I have a emergency thats why i applied for loan now look what happening with me i am in depression now thank you tata capital for your pathetic customer service
                    TATA Capital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Hi Suraj, we regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the details about your concern at [protected]@tatacapital.com for our team to better understand and provide a solution. Or you can also respond to our tweet.

I have availed a personal loan Rs.100000 on 23/08/2021, Current principal outstanding amount is Rs. 7, 84, 342.
                      I would like to foreclosure this loan by this week So I want to know the details of the foreclosure amount to pay to close this loan?

For this, I have already raised a request[protected] dated 05-Jan-22, got an email from customer care as like within 6 days they will get back with the details.

but...

Yes i am telling you i haven't received amount yet. Why sending me same mail again? I know my loan is approved but i don't know why tata capital still not disbursement my loan amount. This is similar as harrasment because i need money thats why i applied for loan and you guys are playing with me.
                      TATA Capital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Case no. 24707360. I am only getting mail from you is loan is approved but still i haven't received any loan amount in my bank account please check with your loan team now its 6 day i am so much suffering because of you.
                        TATA Capital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir /madem my bike emi cut twice this month same date same time how possible sir please help me🙏🙏
                          TATA Capital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Hi [protected]@gmail.com, we regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the details about your concern at [protected]@tatacapital.com for our team to better understand and provide a solution.

I applied for personal loan on 05/01/2023 all documents verification done my loan amount is push for disbursement but all of sudden 07/01/2023 they change my loan status to under process and now today 10/01/2023 i got my residence verification some one come to my home and clicked photos and getting all the details. Now i am afraid because i sigh the e- agreement and give you auto debit emi approval if some how i can't pay you then you guys come to my home threat me if you don't give me money so please cancel my application if you want to give me personal loan then give me my loan amount as soon as possible so i can plan accordingly. My loan application number is[protected]/APPL13048299
                            Contact number [protected]
                            Mail id :- [protected]@gmail.com
                            Hi Suraj,
                            We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you and want to assist you further at the earliest. We request you to please share with us your registered contact number, email id and loan application number via a direct message on our Facebook page: https://cutt.ly/8nQrrFQ since we are not able to see the details here. Our team will look into this and share an update with you soon.

Myself Sourav. I had taken a housing loan from Tata Capital six month ago. I wanted to get Housing loan interest certificate for investment proof submission. I have got the worst experience ever. Tried reaching out to Tata capital Whitefield, Bangalore branch manager Mr. Ashutosh but he had not response anything. kept the call abruptly. Sent mail to CC but no response. tried in web chatbot and whatsapp but no response. never expected this thing from Tata group. my recommend to the public to never go with Tata capital housing loan if you don't want your life to be miserable. need to contact thousands time form small small queries. no one helps. I'm providing my email id to contact back, lets see any luck.

Email: souravk.[protected]@gmail.com

Sourav
                              Hi Sourav,
                              We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you and want to assist you further at the earliest. We request you to please share with us your registered contact number, email id, loan account number and type of loan via a direct message on our Facebook page: https://cutt.ly/8nQrrFQ so that our team may get in touch with you and resolve your concerns. Thank you

I have closed my bike loan account in 2016 but still not received NOC, PFB are loan account details.

Loan Account No: [protected]
                                Customer No: [protected]
                                Produuct: Two Wheeler Retail

Mobile: [protected]
                                Hello Shiva,
                                We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you and want to assist you further at the earliest. We are unable to view the details here. We request you to please share with us your registered contact number and loan account number via a direct message on our Facebook page: https://cutt.ly/8nQrrFQ so that our team may get in touch with you and resolve your concerns. Thank you.