TATA Capital Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 30, 2023

File a complaint to TATA Capital

Having problems with TATA Capital?

File a complaint and get it resolved by TATA Capital customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

TATA Capital

TATA Capital Website

TATA Capital Head Office Address

One Forbes, Dr. V.B. Gandhi Marg, Fort
Mumbai City District

TATA Capital reviews & complaints(974)

B
Bharamani Tashildar
Dec 8, 2023

Hi Team,

why don't you stop the unnecessary calls.

I have sent detailed mail to stop calling my number.

It's kind of harassment.

If it didn't stop - I will file complaint with proofs I have.

Mob - [protected]

Sameergunjal14
    from Pune, Maharashtra
    Nov 30, 2023

I’m also facing this issue and even if I informed to execute they have not updated my number under dnd.
    This is really irritating even if person is not interested and receive so many call in a day.

Address:[email protected]

I would like to make this formal complaint to your esteemed self regarding a horrible experience of mine at Race Course Tata Tafe Access Coimbatore. The sales person responsible for this horrific experience is one Mr.Manikandan.
      I had made an inquiry through online portals and received a call from a sales person from Race Course Tata Tafe Access, Manikandan. I informed Manikandan about my requirement for...
      Address:Kurawar

Dear Tata Capital Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to request the disbursement of a pre-approved loan and seek an update on my application status post-approval.My loan application details are as follows:Application Reference Number: [[protected]]
      Loan Type: [Personal loan ]
      Approved Loan Amount: [100000]

I am grateful for the pre-approval of my loan application, and I would...
      K
      Kthiru
      Nov 6, 2023

Personal Loan Delayed Without Reasons

I was trying for personal loan online in the last week of October 2023 and I received a SMS on 27th October from TATA Capital that pre-approved loan for Rs 145, 000 was available to me. I applied for it and they called me on 29th and did all document verification online and approved the loan for Rs. 145, 000. On 31st their agent visited my house for verification. Application ID:[protected]. Application No. APPL14136396. They said, Rs. 138,...
      Sanwara
      Oct 18, 2023

5 din ho gaye sab process ho gai payment disbursed nahi hua or application status post approval data entry show ho raha h

J
        jesukaran
        Oct 17, 2023

Address:1/300 North Street maruthakulam

Getting toomany calls from Tata Capital please mark my number [protected] as do not disturb

J
          jesukaran
          Oct 17, 2023

Address:1/300 North Street Maruthakulam Tirunelveli

Getting toomany calls from Tata Capital. My mobile number is [protected]

Oct 14, 2023

I applied two-wheeler loan from Tata Capital on 5th October through Tata capital agent present in Ola Barsaat showroom. Agent mentioned 5.99% APR during apply but after approval charged at 15.27% rate. It's kind of trust fraud by Tata Capital agent. Now i have to foreclosure of loan by paying 5% rate. Action should be considered for Fraud activity.

Loan account no - TCFTW[protected].

D
              Daivik Patil
              from Wardha, Maharashtra
              Oct 3, 2023

My personal loan status is showing post approval data entry

I am writing this complain with reference to my personal loan application bearing ID:[protected]. I had applied for the loan on 25th of September 2023 and by last week all the document verification was completed and I was assured that the amount would be disbursed, but the amount is still not disbursed and despite calling and texting several times I am not getting any status update on my application. Every time the executive says it will...
              Shravan950
              Sep 19, 2023

Till now the amount is not credited and my phone calls & messages are being ignored. I am even not able to call the customer care number provided in your website because every time I try to call that number I get a message that my number is not registered with Tata Capital for any loan service. I feel like I have been cheated upon. Its been almost a month if you people don't want to give loans then why do you advertise & promote your services during festival time. Is it some kind of joke for you people to play with people's sentiments, because the loan was approved in Tata Capital and they promised me that the loan will be disbursed
              Sep 19, 2023
              Company not resolved the issue wrost customer service 6281004701 this is my mobile number

Shravan950
                Sep 19, 2023

This is a crazy & unethical behavior from your employees, what wrong will happen if you give status update to your customers. I was waiting with a hope that the loan amount will be creditedtill now the amount is not credited and my phone calls & messages are being ignored. I am even not able to call the customer care number provided in your website because every time I try to call that number I get a message that my number is not registered with Tata Capital for any loan service. I feel like I have been cheated upon. Its been almost a month if you people don't want to give loans then why do you advertise & promote your services during festival time. Is it some kind of joke for you people to play with people's sentiments, because the loan was approved in Tata Capital and they promised me that the loan will be disbursed

ankitta
                  from bhiwadi, Rajasthan
                  Sep 13, 2023

I had applied for a personal loan in Tata Capitac. I was told that your verification can be done in the office address. But the one who has to do the verification is refusing to do the office address me verification. He is saying that you talk to those to whom you have given the documents. The person to whom I have given the documents is not receiving the call.

ankitta
                    from bhiwadi, Rajasthan
                    Sep 13, 2023

I had applied for a personal loan in Tata Capital. I was told that your verification can be done in the office address. But the one who has to do the verification is refusing to do the office address me verification. He is saying that you talk to those to whom you have given the documents. The person to whom I have given the documents is not receiving the call.

E
                      Aug 27, 2023

Applied for personal loan through icicidirect.com on Tata Capital date Aug 05, 2023.

Status changed after20 days to data entry stage.

Need confirmation loan approved amount.
                      When it will be disbursed .
                      If not please reject application.
                      CIBIL IS CHECKED 2 TIMES .
                      PLEASE HELP

M
                        Manual Anto
                        Aug 26, 2023

I have applied for a loan in Tata Capital and the executive called and all the verification process were done properly, and the loan application status got changed to post approval data entry. The executive mentioned that the loan amount will be disbursed within 4 days, and I have been waiting for week and still not disbursed and the status still shows post approval data entry. I have send email regarding this still no response. There is no other way to contact them properly.

Ann D
                          Aug 26, 2023

I am receiving too many calls in a day from TATA capital reprsentatives to a point that i stopped answering calls from unknown numbers. Which led me to miss out on career and business opportunities.

Despite telling multiple times to remove my number from the calling list, the representatives still call.

Kindly provide me an official email to share my contact details and priortize this.

D
                            D SATISH
                            Aug 25, 2023

Address:1st Floor, Gayatri Enclave, K Road Bistupur Jamshedpur - 831001

Iam D Satish applied a used car balance transfer and top regarding loan,
                            loan had been approved but unfortunately, I want to cancel my disbursement, but Sales Person didn't accepted my request. he was demand Rs.18000/- for cancellation otherwise loan will not cancel, Sir I will Pay only for the Document Charge not to pay other charges. so accept my concern and resolve as prompt.

Loan no - TCFUC[protected]
                            contact no - [protected]
                            Aug 25, 2023
                            Complain didn't Resolved

G
                              Gaurav india
                              Aug 23, 2023

Getting lots and lots of spam marketing calls. Already registered on dnd. Sent mail on [protected]@tatacapital.com 2 times but no response.

G
                                Gaurav india
                                Aug 23, 2023

Getting very frequent calls from tata capital loans, mailed on [protected]@tatacapital.com two times but no response, no reply message. How to get rid of tata capital. Name of tata they are using, and principles of tata I am sure not reflect the image of company