[Resolved]  Tata Capital — no proper response from thenmozhi from home loan department regarding pmay request

I am an existing customer of tata capital home loan, i have a home loan since 2016 january, i would like to apply for pradan mantri awas yojana, i m contacting tata capital home loan branch at kodambakkam several times and i don't get any proper guidance, i have sent email to one of the employee her name is thenmozhi from kodambakkam branch, i have sent all the information she asked for and also sent several emails to know the status, i m not sure what to do next to apply for pmay and how long i have to wait for her response regarding this. I'm really frustrated and i may transfer my home loan to any other good banks if this is the customer service tata capital can offer. I will never recommend tata capital to any of my friends or family. I need an response as soon as possible.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-04-06 06:12:24

[Mar 04, 2018] TATA Capital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
TATA Capital Customer Care's response Mar 05, 2018
Dear Suruthi,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have duly noted the query and our team will get in touch with you shortly.
TATA Capital Customer Care's response Mar 06, 2018
Dear Suruthi,

As the above mentioned query has been addressed by our team, we deem the same resolved. Please do let us know in case you need any further assistance. Thank you.
Updated by [email protected] Mar 06, 2018
When was it addressed? I didn't get any response from Tata capital regarding this. Is Tata capital playing with customers, making me really frustrated than before. I might file a case if I don't get any response.

TATA Capital Phone