[Resolved] Tata Consultancy Services — fake job offer call

GAnjali on Mar 24, 2018
I got a text message for job vacancy offered by tata consultancy services like this...

'mr/miss/mrs we are here to inform you that you are selected for tata groups of companies for further information click here - http://jgrs.me/t/9ywO9_d3c52/426''

Then i visited that link. I got a pdf which had basic info about tcs interview procedures and also to attend this interview they want me deposit non refundable amount of rs.9650 in their bank account within the mentioned time.
There i got a doubt, i visited tcs website to check this offer. But tcs didn't offers such jobs like that and they also posted beware of fraudent offers, we do not charge any amount for attend interview / job from candidates. This was very shock to me. I also posed the fake call letter that i got for others to get awareness.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 28, 2018

[Mar 24, 2018] Tata Consultancy Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by GAnjali, Mar 28, 2018
Not Solved

Comments

I got the same situation, which needed to be taken care as this is violation of online services and Fraud notifications, also it's a concern regarding privacy policy towards contact number and user details, llink which i got is : http://jgrs.me/t/CA012FO62O2H/8e4
Hi, I too got same message and when I clicked on the link, I got pdf with same details.
I to got same fake pdf file

No 1, Near Nadigar Sangam, Habibullah Road, T Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600017
    Tata Consultancy Services - fake job offer call