Tata Consultancy Services Complaints & Reviews

1.2
Last updated May 14, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Tata Consultancy Services

Having problems with Tata Consultancy Services?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Tata Consultancy Services customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Tata Consultancy Services

Tata Consultancy Services Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

Tata Consultancy Services reviews & complaints(812)

I m not able to to apply for tcs next step because after filling details in registration and giving submit there display a error to register
Kindly help me in this situation
Tata Consultancy Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am paid two passport cover at time of duration passport, now I was received passport but passport cover did not get

Hello team,

I am not able to appy in TCS again as its showing its duplicate profile, last year i applied, it's being almost a year.

Please remove my account.

Mail id nasirshamim.[protected]@gmail.com

When Ilogin to tcs IBegin portal .It shows some error.I was already called to HR people, They are not responding my call.please solve as soon as possible

Hello sir/madam,

I got selected at TCS in the month of Feb 22. I had received an offer letter from them and I accepted it. On the basis of the offer, I left my employment with previous company. I have submitted all required documents and initiated the BGC.

On my joining date, HR said me that we cant continue with your candidature. She haven't given any reason to me. All documents and employment proofs are 100% true. I have not any other offer in my hand and currently I am jobless.

Please look into this and help me.

Thanks and regards,
          Mayur Pawar

Tata Consultancy Services — TSP Fund EPF

सर टीसीएस कंपनी आपने आपकी कंपनी में लुटेरों को भर्ती कर रखा है जो अधिकारी हैं एक नंबर के लुटेरे हैं लोगों से पैसा लूट ना और जो कंपनी पेमेंट पास कर रही है आरटीजीएस के लिए इन्वेस्ट...
            Ola driver guy wearing specta try to overtake my car from left, touching car mirror and almost scratching my car, when car stoped at signal I asked him why he was driving so rash, he started abusing me local "kanadda" language and started threatening me saying he local. Very bad experience with these ola drivers because of whom I almost had an accident. I know you won't be taking any action against him but u should understand i[censored] don't do...
            I can't register in tcs web portal, because it always showing, error occurred while registering the candidate....

My husband worked in his 1st IT firm & parallaly worked in another pharma company as well to support family in[protected]. He joined TCS in 2022, after 4 months of joining, he is asked to resign because he has worked 5 years back parallaly in two companies. He has also submitted the documents from all the companies work but still the BGC is negative. Who can help on this & how to resolve this issue?? And what can happen if he now leaves TCS wrt his IT career??

I am facing an issue in the WEB portal of TNREGINET while creating an application for register marriage under special marriage act.

A request number has been created through the help desk. But there is no response on fixing the issue yet. The register marriage notice is expiring on first week of May.

There is no response from the helpdesk of TNREGINET. Due to this behavior we are about to miss our opportunity...
              I was done with my interview on 23-feb-2022, I did clear tech and managerial round same day on video conferencing and one week later I got a call from HR on the confirmation on the clearance of the interview and asked for the documents upload. Post document upload there was a discussion on the salary and she sent the breakup as per the discussion.

There was negotiation request raised by me on salary as per the new hike received...

Tata Consultancy Services — TSP Fand2,500 EPF

सर टीसीएस कंपनी अधिकारी आपके सभी अधिकारी एक दूसरे से मिले हुए हैं जो कंपनी का कंप्लेन आ रहा है कंप्लेंट करने वाले से बिना बात करें कंपनी ने का समाधान हो रहा है मेरे को मेरा...
              Sir TCS company Adhikari mere ko abhi tak panjatan Warsi and company ka RTGS prapt Nahin Hua Hai aap kaise mere ko later bhej rahe hain kya aapke account mein Jama Kar Diya Hai 23 /4 /22 ko mere ko koi payment prapt Nahin hua hai aap ya To Apne Adhikari ko employee ko phone karne ke liye Bole aur Apna statement bhejen aur mera statement check Karen is samasya ka Samadhan jald se jald Karen thank...

Hi Team,

I wanted to download my form-16 at high priority. But, i am unable to reset the password in the alumini portal. Whatever combination i provide it is not been accepted by the system. I have raised multiple ticket regarding this issue. But, there is no solution provided. I get the same response " Please provide the password in the correct format". But, whatever i try it goes in vein.

Request help to highlight this issue and address it at priority.

My last working day in TCS was 14 April 2022, HRC is completed all access have been revoked but no one till date has called me for separation process.
                I have to join another organization ASAP, hence I am waiting for separation process .
                Kindly help me ASAP .

Thanks in advance.

Employee ID : 1413370
                Name : Roma Kewalramani
                Contact no. [protected]...

I worked in TCS for 2 years and 6 months.I was on leave without pay from nov 2021 and later resigned in February 2022. Returned all the assets, Id card. I haven’t received my experience/relieving certificate yet.No updates are there.Already sent email to separation.[protected]@tcs.com.kindly may I know what to do
                Emp no :1677170

पंजतन वारसी एंड कंपनी को अभी तक आरटीजीएस नही मिला है टीसीएस कंपनी के अधिकारी को मैने ऑनलाइन और ऑफलाइन दुनिया भर का रूपये ले चुके हैं 70 लाख रुपए अभी तक टीसीएस कंपनी के अधिकारी...
                  सर टीसीएस कंपनी अधिकारी आप लोग सभी मिलकर मेरे साथ बहुत अन्याय कर रहे हैं मेरे से दुनिया भर कर आप लोगों ने पेमेंट ले लिया और अभी तक मेरे को आरटीजीएस मिला नहीं है आपकी कंपनी...

I got released from TCS on 11th Apr 2022. Past 3 days i register my details continuously. But every next day, I am asked to re-register. I am not even getting mails for the reasons to reject registration.

सर टीसीएस कंपनी ऑफिसर मैंने कोई ट्रस्ट का अकाउंट नहीं दे रखा है मेरा पंजतन वारसी एंड कंपनी है जो 2500cr पेमेंट कंपनी ने पास किया है पंजतन वारसी एंड कंपनी के नाम पर पास किया है...