Tata Consultancy Services Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 27, 2023

File a complaint to Tata Consultancy Services

Having problems with Tata Consultancy Services?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Tata Consultancy Services customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Tata Consultancy Services

Tata Consultancy Services Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

Tata Consultancy Services reviews & complaints(1099)

I'm an ex employee of TCS. I'm account is not getting active after i register it. I even gave right information. I got an automated mail as" details provided by you are not matching with the one we had during your tenure at TCS"
Please kindly help me on this.
Tata Consultancy Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Help desk is TCS alumni portal is not appearing for me to raise a complaint.

Can you please help me on this.

Enlisted are issues, with Passport Website & Mobile App managed by TCS. Hope the same is brought to the attention of Shri.Tej Paul Bhatla's team for faster resolution.

1. Unable to re-upload documents after uploading 4 documents and subsequently deleting 1 or more. Through Mobile App, even first time upload feature doesn't work.

2. The DigiLocker interface doesn't fetch the documents despite valid documents being there in DigiLocker.

3. No provision to select 10th studying/exam appearing students in the Education Qualification drop-down.

Thanks & Regards,
      Naga Vamshidhar.
      pH:+91-[protected].

I apologize for the inconvenience, but my interviewer did not show up for my scheduled interview. I had been preparing for this interview for weeks and was looking forward to it, so this was very disappointing.I understand that circumstances are largely out of your control, but I was hoping you could help me understand why the interviewer did not show up. This is a big opportunity for me and I am worried that a bad impression has been left behind.The interviewer who scheduled the interview is Abdul Faiyaz

Mohan Prasad.

The food card provided to me is expired from more than a year and I have not applied for new card and And even the money is getting deducted in my salary.

Could you please provide me with a new food card.

Card Number: [protected]
          Abhishek Nandi
          +91-[protected]

Hi, I am facing issue in tcs alumin portal registration. I have resigned from tcs on sep 2nd 2022. After resignation when i tried to login to tcs alumin portal it's showing invalid user name and password. I tried to reset the password but it is showing invalid username. I have tried registering again but i could not it is showing that the details is not matching with the databse. It's been 4 months i have raised multilple tickets in tcs alumin portal contact us but i didn't got any response. Latest ticket numner: 1009439. Please help me on this issue.
            TCS alumni portal is pathetic. i faced similar issue. they donot contact over mail. they only send status updates through your portal helpdesk. if the problem itself is through logging in, god help us then

After completing my graduation, I worked in startup company. I worked there for 1 year 6months. Later, I got selected with TCS as a Business Associate. At a certain time, I got a job with TCS as a permanent employee With 3years of experience.
              I was happy as it was a dream come true for me to become a permanent employee in TCS. I accepted the offer letter and was asked to submit the documents online. I was asked to join as early as...

Hi team
              I am unable to login into TCS alumni portal as it says Invalid user ID .

Raised the ticket several times still no response
              Ticket No. 1001950

I left the organisation on 29th of July
              Still not received my experience certificate and reliving letter

Request you to please help.

Reema Rane
              I'm too facing issue.. was this resolved for you? Please help me too

I am waiting for my onboarding from 1.5 month. I have been relieved from my previous organisation one and half month back, as I was holding offer from TCS, now when I am waiting for my joining for too long it is been really depressing that will the team onboard me or not.

My recruiter doesn’t properly responds to my mails. Kept my recruiter’s manager as well in the mails.

EP number:- EP2020IR979860

Waiting for my onboarding from 1.5 month.

I don’t know how and where to reach out someone. As my recruiter doesn’t properly responds to my mails. Kept my recruiter’s manager as well in the mails.

My onboarding was supposed to happen on 16-jan-2023 again, it is been postponed and I don’t really know the exact reason behind it.

EP no.- EP2020IR979860

Please help me resolve this issue.

Hi I am an ex employee of TCS and my LWD is on 30 Dec, 2022. Since from 31 Dec, 2022 I am trying to register multiple times in TCS alumni portal to download my documents but facing issue. Opened tickets but permanent solution is not provided.

I also sent mail to [protected]@tcs.com, india.[protected]@tcs.com but no response from them. Mail is attached.
                    - Employee Id: 1554837
                    -Tickets opened: 1004452, 1002742, 1008063
                    -Tried to register on : Jan3, Jan7, Jan8, Jan9, Jan 13
                    - desired solution : check the details by authentication and allow for
                    registration or send documents through mail

I was interviewed in TCS and the HR asked me to submit all my documents.
                      I tried uploading my photo and documents but it says 'some error occurred'
                      Although all the requirements are met(size, width) but still it shows there is some error. I am not able to upload the photo it's been more than 12 days.
                      I tried contacting help desk and sent mail to [protected]@tcs.com but haven't got any resolution.

My EP number is EP2022CN1863772
                      I need help on this issue, Kindly help me.
                      Email : [protected]@gmail.com

I got offer letter from TCS on 30 November and I was supposed to join in the month of December but I haven't received any information regarding onboarding, welcome mail or Joining mail. I contacted onboarding hr and mailed her several times but didn't get any reply. Recruiter is also not even responding and I didn't received and information.
                        Due to this offer I resigned my past job.
                        Requesting you please help me to get joining mail Or onboarding information.
                        My EP number is EP2022CN1506069

I am an ex employee of tcs. My employee id is 2123258.
                          My last working day was 13th dec. I have not received my full and final payment yet. Ticket no. 999144 has been with been raised since 30th dec. Earlier they said to share bank details again that too was done but now am not geeting any reply and ticket is open with pool only.

Tata Consultancy Services — Arranging an interview & later no updates & misbehaving.

I have received a call on[protected] from this number ‘+[protected]’ regarding my interview for the BPS exam which I gave in august 2022. Then she asked me if she could arrange an interview at the TCS Kolkata office(walk-in) on[protected] & I said yes. Even I asked her to send the venue & exam details by email & she confirmed it. But till date I’ve not received any details regarding the interview. I've even tried contacting her twice...

My emp id is 1951442 and lwd is 26 Dec 2022 . I have been trying to login to TcS alumni portal since 5 days but everytime I try to login it shows processing...but the page never loads.

My DOJ was 04-Nov-2022 later they Updated to 04-Jan-2023 but not received any information regarding onboarding welcome mail or Joining mail. I contacted onboarding hr and mailed several times, recruiter is not even responding, and I didn't receive and information. I did send same document lot of time on mail.
                              I received offer letter on[protected] till now there is no response, due to this offer I resigned my past job So I'm very depressed.
                              Requesting you please help me to get joining mail Or onboarding information.
                              My EP number is EP2022CN1182654
                              Jan 5, 2023

My employee ID is 1937073 and my last working day in TCS was on 7th Dec 2022 and still I haven't received my relieving letter and experience certificate. I have raised a request in alumni portal and sent multiple emails to separation officer but of no use. Could you please help me with this issue as my new organisation is asking for these documents to be uploaded?

I am an ex-employee of TCS. I have been trying to register with TCS Alumni portal since October and have raised several tickets but to no avail. Kindly help me to be able to register in the portal.
                                  Employee ID: 599984
                                  Tickets raised: 993836, 994872, 983091, 982436, 945224, 940763, 940600.

I have tried raising tickets but not able to resolve the issue. Kindly do the needful

TV is under complaint. Dealer not attending in spite repeated request. Attached herewith the invoice copy.