Tata Consultancy Services — has sent pf withdrawal document thrice. but always respondent says the file is missing.

manoharrajpurohit1993 on May 3, 2019
Hi, my name is manohar rajpurohit, emp no: 1095690. I am lately (From march) trying to withdraw my pf amount, however whenever i raise a ticket, with proper file attached in zip format, the representative replies with "no documents attached", i have tried that several times, however no body has replied to my queries, i have even asked them to share a email id where i could share my documents, but to my surprise nobody has opened the ticket yet. Atleast please reply to the raised ticked immediately or provide an alternative.

I am lost. What to do? No contact no. And email? Can anybody help?

[May 03, 2019] Tata Consultancy Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

No 1, Near Nadigar Sangam, Habibullah Road, T Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600017
    Tata Consultancy Services - has sent pf withdrawal document thrice. but always respondent says the file is missing.