[Resolved] Tata Motors — defect in tata nexon
14/ 108, Sarang APP, Adwait Society, MD Keni marg Bhandup East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Jjitugangan on May 17, 2019
I have purchased nexon kraz (Mh 03 da 3750) in oct 2018, this is my 2nd tata car first was vista aura which was buyback for nexon. I am totally dissatisfied with type of product and service provided by tata. I have mentioned defect in both my first and 2nd service but car just went to service center and came back.
Dis satisfied on following points and seek to have your clarification on same.
* during tacking car in reverse wheel gets jam this was informed in both services but still problem persist.
* after 2nd on 2nd day it was found there was no water in wiper tank.
* after 2nd service car is showing service due for 26 days which i suppose should have been taken care.
* gear system is not smooth as it should have been in new car it seems i am driving old car which is 5 years old.
* steering wheel is not smooth as it should be
* i has been to weekend drive for week end and suddenly left wiper stops working which is very embarrassing in front of others.
* it was promised at the time of purchase of extended warranty which has been communicated to your call center representative. They only confirm that they will check and confirm received 6 to 8 calls but still they are confirming
* this point is just a feed back nothing related to performance of car but performance of company. I received a call that as an esteem customer we are giving free passes of imagica for 3. Then it was asked how may people are there in family i confirm four i confirmed that its ok i can purchase one ticket. Then representative confirm that she will confirm back. As i was awaiting for update one day prior i get an sms that you need to go tomorrow. My question is are these activity done for sake of doing or tata is serious on customer satisfaction.
Awaiting for your prompt reply.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 18, 2019
[May 17, 2019] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified SupportTata Motors Customer Care's response, May 18, 2019
We're disappointed to know about the experience you've had. Please share your vehicle chassis number and dealer details via messages, so that our team can better assist you.
The Tata Motors Team
|Add a Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0|