Tata Motors Complaints & Reviews

1.5
Last updated Feb 7, 2023

File a complaint to Tata Motors

Having problems with Tata Motors?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Tata Motors customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Tata Motors

Tata Motors Website

Tata Motors Head Office Address

20th floor, Tower 2, One Indiabulls Centre, 841, Senapati Bapat Marg
Mumbai City District

Tata Motors Phone Numbers

Mobile

Tata Motors reviews & complaints(5129)

Hi team,

I own a tata nano cng + petrol car.
I would like to bring in to notice to the company about the faulty cng pressure regulator issue.
My car has running of 24000kms any after that my cng pressure regulator started showing issues. I have checked it from nearest tata sevice station. But they say your pressure regulator has to be changed.

So i would like to highlight some points and urge company to kindly look in to it.

1- how long an cng pressure regulator runs from the purchase of the car.
2- why company is offering so high cost for the pressure regulator.
3- if the engine itself is made to run for 3lkh kms.
Then why the pressure regulator is giving issues at such a low run.
3- although it's a newly launched nano cng +petrol then why company is not aware of this issue
As its creating a huge price dump for customer for his small dream car.
If the maintainance cost is high how can a common man afford this car.
4- what should be the next step to resolve this company fault.

Sandeep Rasam
Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I own Nexon XM petrol 2018 model. Servicing has been done at Pune a week back. After servicing planned for weekend trip, drive on good road for @90kms and suddenly noise coming from front wheels. After checking it is observed front axle is dislocated and engine tilted to one side. Luckily speed was low hence major mishaps didn't happened. After checking with local mechanic as no authorised service available at remote location it is observed all three mounting bolts sheared and broken. And engine dislocated.
    My concerns are as follows
    1. How these bolts all together sheared. It's safety critical item and what's it's reliability?
    2. How i can trust and drive my car further for long journey?
    3. Service centre told it might happened due to rough roads and pathholes sudden impact. Please note road was pretty smooth and my driving is not rough as I am always travelling with my family with my 2 year child.
    4. Why service centre not noticed looseness of those bolts because unless and untill there is misalignment bolts will not sheared.
    5. What if I was at high speed and this happens? It might cause loosing control and major accident would happned.

Please let me know is same incident happened earlier? How you have taken corrective action?
    How i can replie on service centre and trust tata car for long drives as even after regular servicing. My and my family life was at stake.
    This incident affected me mentally and economically a lot.
    I have written mail to tata motors customer complaint but didn't got reply. When called customer care number they only said just visit service centre. I have visited service centre and asked whether it's happening with other vehicles also, but it's not mentioned in service schedule to check engine mount bolts, then what corrective action taken by tata motors.
    My total expenditure on this as follows
    1. Servicing cost - 8000
    2. At local repair cost - 4000 ( able to remove only one bolt and replaced it, on that bolt I travelled back to home by canceling my weekend trip)
    3. Hotel stay - inr 3500
    4. Tata service centre repair cost ( 3 bolt replacement and rubber cover for axle)- inr 5000

Total cost incurred is inr 20500.
    What's my fault ?

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have purchased new TATA ALTROZ XT DARK EDITIONS car as per below mentioned details.
      1- Car purchase Date 31.12.2022 and Car Taken from showroom on 03.01.2023.
      2- Car Model - ALTROZ XT (Petrol)DARK EDITION
      3- Delar Name: TATA HIMGIRI Manesar Gurgaon

I have purchase this new and car and having below issues in day one.
      i- Car Rear Mirror was having problem and...
      Dear Tata team,
      I am owner of Tigor XZ top end 2017 model car, few days back my Harman System stopped working and since all the other equipments are connected to the infotainment system like my AC controls also stopped working and it is continuously swtiched-on on ignition so I went to service centre (Authorized Tata Balaji Motors Aundh) on diagnosis of all electrical connection and system they said that my Harman System Head Unit...

I have been calling for insurance policy complaint since morning but no one is answering properly Gold Ras Tata showroom employee Lucknow Indira Nagar

Dealer name : Jayaraj Karz, Thanjavur, Tamilnadu
        Booked for : ALtroz XM+
        Advance Amount: 3000
        Bill date: 15/12/2022
        Bill No. : SLTTNJ2223/1196
        Booking canceled: 31/12/2022
        Reason for cancellation: The vehicle was not assigned as per my preferences & in the meantime, my requirement was also changed to 4 cylinder-engine vehicle.
        Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Same problem with my tata Tiago diesel, rear twist Beam(axle) got broken, insurance surveyer saying that it is wear and tear and may be manufacturing defect.and neither the company giving any claim for such damage. How can reputed company use such a low quality part of an important aspect to car on which whole weight of car resides. I had to take 24*7 assistance from insurer to reach the showroom.But the company showroom didn't bothered to even contact the owner for starting the repair work. I had to visit the 2nd day to open the job card.
          Very Pathetic TATA.
          Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I've face weird issue with my car, the rear twist beam or dead axle have a crack and It hasn't been hit even once. My car have just done 42000 kms. This is a serious issue this could have caused an accident if dead axle broke while driving. my car is no more under warrenty coz its 3 years now. but Tata should replace dead axle as its due to their poor engineering not a customers fault. I've searched and have seen numerous people facing this issue. Tata should also work to resolve this issue permanently.
            Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought punch amt car in sep 2022, i am getting burning smell in my cabin took punch car to service they said nothing happened n again I drove car after few days same issues

I took this car from sab motors Ghaziabad
              Chasis no -MAT634024NPGU3125
              Please request u to change my clutch as it's dangerous, n life threatning
              Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I, Balasaheb Ambadas Nimbore, had taken my four wheeler Tata Ace Gold Petrol, registration number MH 16 CD 4212 to the showroom 'Pipada Motors Ahmednagar' for glass repair. The staff there said it would be done in 8 days but they didn't give my four wheeler for 20 days. It has also been used for 50 kilometers and its battery guard has also been removed.
                Also, my four-wheeler is not working properly.
                Request you to compensate me for the loss.
                to know
                Your trust
                Balasaheb Ambadas Nimbore
                Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Tata nano cng pressure regulator not working, it's so high cast, my car reached only 40, 000 km, , , ,
                  So tata company not working well about this matter, , , , .

मैं दुबारा शायद कभी टाटा की गाड़ी नही लूंगा
                  Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ronak Patel from Ahmedabad here.

My tata Tigor from Riya autolink - Ahmedabad was planned to deliver today. I found out that the car that was supposed to deliver me was damaged, and the dealer said that because it was a company defect, and for that we couldn't do anything. My mistake was that I chose the option of exchange, and the dealer forced me to submit my old car on that day only to take advantage of the December scheme. The problem now is that the dealer has sold my old car. I need a new piece of my new car or the money I gave to the dealer, as well as my old car.
                    Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    It is still not resolved, moreover dealer is denied to return my old car as per them they have sold out without delivering of my new car

There is throttle lag in my bs6 Nexon diesel from day 1 of purchase.. it's not normal.. service centre not attending my issue saying we can't do anything.
                      I spend 14 laks on the car.. it's not acceptable.. I'm not able to enjoy Nexon diesel
                      I'm attaching 2 videos
                      1st video is of my Nexon bs6 diesel which has excessive throttle delay..
                      And another one video of my friends Nexon diesel bs6 which has not throttle delay, his throttle response is crisp..
                      i want resolution.im frustrated
                      +2 videos

I'm attaching 2 videos
                        One is of my Nexon bs6 diesel which has excessive throttle delay..
                        And another one video of my friends Nexon diesel bs6 which has not throttle delay..i want resolution.im frustrated
                        +2 videos
                        Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have cancelled my booking on December 18 but my booking amount is not credited to my account till now .

Showroom : Trivandrum motors
                          Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Not a customer in Tata motors company. My cibil report shows that I have taken a tractor loan from Tata motors, so far I have never taken a sI amingle LOAN in my name from any finance company as an individual. If it is true as you say then please give me the closing letter or SOA.I will pay my loan amount in full.. Please kindly remove the tractor loan from my cibil report. FOR the Past 3 years I have not been able to take any loan in my...

Maine 15 din pehle Tata nexon ev max 2.0lux liya hai . Lene ke pehle Bhasin motors, Raipur, chattisgarh walo ne bola aap apne ghar ka electricity load enhancement karlo 12 kw ka to maine load badwaliya hai.after purchase aaj 15 din ho gaya hai wo charger nahi install kiye hai aur bol rahe hai ki ab aapko 16kw load badhana padega . Aisa possible nahi ho sakta hai ki bara bar load badhaiyan . Tata motors ko email karne se wo refer kar dete hai Bhasin motors ko aur Bhasin motors wale kisi ki nahi sunte hai. I want to complaints against Tata motors to not to take care of our esteemed customers

My name-Ganesh Lal Tandon.my contact no.[protected].my vehicle no. CG04PA1419
                              Maine 20/12/2022 ko Bhasin motors, Raipur, Chhattisgarh se Tata mezon ev max 2.0 lux model ki car kharida .pehle Bhasin motors ne bola ev fast charger ke liye aapko apna ghar ka electricity load enhancement karana padega 12 kw tak, ab jab maine 12kw tak load badha liya hai to ab bolte hai 16kw load badhalo tabhi hum charger install karenge. Please help charger ka paisa lene ke bad bhi wo install nahi karrahe hai.
                              Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have purchased a vehicle from tata motors jammu tata Lpt 1918 air conditioner and payment was credited but they provide accidental vehicle instead of new fresh vehicle which a big fraud and cheating in a daylight to a common person who takes a loan from bank and is waiting for his daily livelihood but company is cheating with all. Company should act immediately and show the door to fraud employees working in jammu Fairdeal, also provide us instant new vehicle and the one month payment which we jave to pay to bank ... Either i am going to court and police for the said fraud...

Aamir Yousuf
                                C-no [protected]
                                Enail id [protected]@gmail.com
                                Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want to bring into your notice a gap between Tata motors and Customers. This is regarding the annual subscription for IRA which we need to pay after the expiry of 1 year. I was really shocked to know that 1st year we get the IRA for free and from 2nd year onwards we need to pay an annual subscription of Rs3528/Rs6549. Paying for IRA every year for the services which we sometimes use is really not worth it.
                                  The main objective behind this complaint is why we, the customers are not informed about this additional annual subscription during the purchase. I actually know the reason. It's because in that case no one will pay additional ~30k for such a feature which needs yearly renewal with additional cost.
                                  It's my humble request to either make this subscription free of cost so that we can use this without additional burden or refund the amount you charged for this useless feature. Kindly respond on early basis or I need to go for some legal actions.