Tata Motors Complaints & Reviews

1.6
Last updated Aug 17, 2022

File a complaint to Tata Motors

Having problems with Tata Motors?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Tata Motors customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Tata Motors

Tata Motors Website

Tata Motors Head Office Address

20th floor, Tower 2, One Indiabulls Centre, 841, Senapati Bapat Marg
Mumbai City District

Tata Motors Phone Numbers

Mobile

Tata Motors reviews & complaints(4934)

Sir, i bought TATA LPT 1512 Truck in Mar 2021... In my truck everytime fault is coming, , , after service centre visit also problem again exist..
Scr system fault

Till date visited workshop for no of times, , , but problem is not resolved, , ,
My truck is on installment, , , THIS BS6 model, , after scr system fault truck truck is not accelaareted more than 20
Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is Jose Prakash, Bangalore, I booked for a Tata tigor EV on the 31. May 2022 from Adishakti Cars, Hebbal. The booking amount was 21000 which was paid via Phone pe via the scanner shared by the sales rep. At the time of booking I was promised a full refund in case of cancellation of booking.

Due to some unexpected issues I had to cancel the booking which I did on the 15th of July 2022. I have not received any refund as of today.
    Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased Nexon XZ+(S) Dual Tone 1 year back. ( For this vehicle initially, there was a chassis number issue at the time of purchase )

No doubt the car is very good but I have concerns regarding the services I have got.
      There were a few issues that were fixed after continuous visits to the service center.

But the major issue I am still facing is related to the car battery.

The issue...
      Resp sir/madam,
      I my self Sagar kote have owned Tata Tigor ICNG car on 18 June 2022, for 1st servicing we have contact Kamu motors before a day to coming for servicing . The service manager(Mrs. D.kalekar ) has assured me that he will do 1st free servicing though the KM was 2956 which shall be 2000 only .
      On next day we have gone for servicing for showroom the KM was 2961, the manager said that servicing will be not done,...
      I have purchased safari car last 2 month but I have facing many problems in car like air conditioner change mode and steering and many more problems
      My car number is HR26EV6017
      Rahul Kumar Sharma
      [protected]...

हमने पहली कार के रूप मेें TATA TIAGO XZ PLUS CNG को पसन्द किया। जिसे ग्रोवर ट्रेड लिंक प्राइवेट लिमिटेड बरेली उत्तर प्रदेश से क्रय किया।
      डीलर ने हमारी अज्ञानतावश हमें गाड़ी के साथ मिलने वाली पंक्चर किट नहीं दी।
      जानकारी होने पर जब मांग की गई तो कह रहे हैं कि किसी ने निकाल लिया होगा। अब कुछ नहीं मिलेगा। हमें न्याय चाहिए।
      राम औतार गंगवार
      मोबाइल नंबर [protected]
      किशनपुर कुइयाँ, नवाबगंज बरेली उत्तर प्रदेश पितरों 262406
      Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nexon ev stopped and not starting with in 3 months of purchase. And as the vehicle does not give a mileage of not more than 200km.
        Even the dashboard always shows only 200km after full charge then its no way it can reach 312 km
        Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked NEXOM XMA -Grey color on 24 March, 2022 at SP Vehicles, Vadodara, Gujarat . expected delivery period was 90 days on booking receipt, Today 140 days completed, still Tata Motor is not sure when they will deliver my car.
          TATA is name where any one can put Trust, there should be mention clear delivery period at booking time so any one can plan accordingly.
          Pl. take attention my issue from TATA higher authority and slove the issue.

Hello sir,
            I am Vaibhav Gengane from solapur Maharashtra. On 10 th August I bought a tata Nexon XM veriant model. But at the time of delivery rear bumper and rear Door has bent. But at delivery time showroom don't even tell us . But we saw that and asking for that then they are telling not making any sense reasons. Then for solution they are told that we replace it with other car in only 2 hours. Then next day I gone there after that...
            🙏PLEASE HELP ME...I AM YOUR BAGGER 🙏

Dear All Respected sir / madam,

On the occasion of 75 anniversary of Indian Independence Day...on AMRIT MAHOTSAV...

I am very sorry to say that i am suffering from technical issue in my TATA Harrier XZ+ since last more then 2 months...and and i am not getting the SOLUTION.

Entire Tata Team is aggressively try to convince me & always says...
            Dear Sir

I am sorry but I am forcefully I am sending you mail because not getting solution of my car in which I feel cheated by TATA motors

I have purchased TATA SAFARI Gold in white in march 2022 from G O motors Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi, but in 3 month all the gold finish become white for all the handles, from front grill etc. I never thought that TATA is making such poor quality product.
            I...
            It is requested to say that I am Nagendra Ray, Chairman, Shantiniketan Secondary School, Bankat, Motihari, East Champaran (Bihar) - I deposited in Jagat Radha Motors, an advance of Rs.Two lakhs (200000) for Tata Winger from Tata Motors as well as loan Process done by Tata Motors finance Company ltd. I waited for many months • The tata winger was not delivered as there was shortage and unavailability of the vehicle, but seeing its need,...
            Hi Team Its just after 2 of delivery my car AC stopped working car was delivered on 1st July 2022. Since That time I am following up with the team for same didn't received any response.

Finally after many follow-up when they took my car on 12-Aug-2022.

With new car AC stopped working and now service center is saying it will take another 15 days

As per service center it is very common problem in...
            I purchased my TATA Nexon exactly one year back but apparently im facing lots of issues in my car.

Please find below issues faced in my car
            Third gear has stopped working from 6th August. Moment i move the gear from second gear it goes to neutral. I showed it to the TATA motors service center and they mentioned that some parts in the gearbox were worn out. Car is just one year old, clearly it's a manufacturing defect...
            Sab motors response time to query is pethatic. Staff and senior escalation officer mr rakshit and team never respond . Nexon xma diesal was booked in mid march 22 and now mid august is there. This is corporate booking . Financial losses are there. Due to delay.. No time commitment, no call response is there. I thjnk bigger bigger mistake done by opting TATA product. Not sure if car delievery is being handled like this … than in case any...

I booked Tata punch on 23 March 2022 that time price was 673000 now delear said to pay 691614 is it right
            Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently purchased tata altroz vehicle as mentioned above subject matter, from starting day to till date(only 3months old vehicle )I'm getting so many issues regarding engine n battery... This is the 8th time I'm facing issue with the vehicle... In this regard I'm dissatisfied with services provided by tata motors... Kindly guide us regarding replacement of my vehicle with tata altroz petrol...

I hope this mail will get me a solution to stay with Tata motors other wise I will switch to other brand with replacement of this vehicle...

Vehicle details
              Model: altroz xz+ diesel 2022
              Reg no: KA06MA4044
              Chassis No: MAT632139NPDK8815
              Dealer: Sree Auto Tumkur near gubbi gate
              Ph no: [protected] n [protected]
              Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Order placed and full payment done on 23rd June. Delivery promise from dealer was 15 days. Not it is over 45 days and we are still being told every week that we will get it next week. Vehicle in transit etc. We are being cheated by Tata Motors and by the dealer.
                Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased tata altroz diesel XZ MP13CD8477 in October 2021 from sanghi motors ujjain.In my second servicing from sanghi motors indore, they stole goggles and some amount approx 200-300rs from car while servicing.from that incident I learnt that I should not left my any important things while leaving car for service.but in 4th servicing they even stole sd card which was inserted in dash cam.they also misbehaved and instead solving issue they accused me for false allegations and told me to remove sd card before leaving car for service but how can I know they can even stole sd card from dash cam.if i know this level of service from tata motors I would rather service my car from open market.very disgusting and worst services i got from tata motors.i will never recommend others to service their car from thief company sanghi motors indore.

Hello Tata Motors Customer Care Team,

First of all I am a big fan of Mr. Ratan Tata and Tata Group. All contributions by Tata Group to India are really commendable.

I am writing this email to raise a complaint about "Automatic HVAC Controller" failure in my TATA_NEXON car.

MAKE/MODEL - TATA NEXON 1.5 XZ+ DIESEL

Brief Details: I am based out in Ahmedabad, Gujarat and own a 2019...