Tata Motors

Mumbai City District

Mobile:
Mobile:

Good

Tata Motors related photos (601)

Tata Motors Complaints & Reviews

Dear Sir/Madam
I Totally disappointed the service Provided by the Tata Showroom of KHT motors Domlur.
I Booked...

I purchased altroz xz plus on 17 January 2021 and unfortunately accident on 28 February 2021 than I send it to service center moradabad but till today after 44 days my car does not fully repair I am very disappointed yesterday I called service center but he didn't a proper answerd plz help me i am facing very trouble in my daily routine.

[Apr 11, 2021] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Priyadarshini Giri and my mob number is [protected]. I had booked Tata Nexon XZ + petrol grey (DT) colour on 24th Dec...
    Dear tata customer care
    I have booked Tata Nexon xm petrol white on 7 February 2021 from varenyam motor car govindpura...

To whomsoever concerned I booked nexon on 4th January 21 but is still car not delivered and have no updates from from dealer it's been more than 3 months that's really irritating. Kindly look the matter and update me when will I I get my car at least give me tentative delivery date dealer is panchajanya Pune thank you

[Apr 10, 2021] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have booked Tata Nexon XZA+S on Dec 20 and promised by the dealer Key motors Bangalore for delivery within 8 weeks. Now...
      I have bought new Tata Altroz XM variant on January 2021. It was really a frustrated experience of my vehicle delivery.br...

I have booked Tata Nexon on Jan 8, and was promised 4-5 week delivery period. Now it has been more than twice the delivery time they promised. It's been 12 weeks(3months) . Still the dealer is not giving any assurances. No proper reply from dealer and higher officials. I have sold my old car also based on their delivery promise and now I don't have any car to travel with. Highly disappointing.

The car is not even billed yet . Every month I get a promise that by month end they ll deliver the car. But they don't. Please help me in getting the vehicle

[Apr 09, 2021] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought a tata car named tata altroz xz(o), downtown red, dual tone in month of june 2020 from AM TATA dealership located...

I have booked Tata Nexon XMA(S) on 31/1/2021 through NCS auto mobiles private limited, Kayamkulam.Alapuzha (dist) .Kerala (state) ph-[protected]. but still i am nit receiving any convenient replay about the delivery from the dealer side.

customer Sheeba AR ([protected])

Which company made bogie suspension rubber bolster pads for tata 4923 signa
          In market Spair parts dealer sell tata hyva tipper bolster pads for tata 4923 signs and 4928 prima .
          Are that same .
          2.what is part number of tata 4923 signa rubber bolster pad round shape.
          Please help me.

[Apr 08, 2021] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Praveen Kumar Singh from delhi, I have booked my tata Nexon XM variant on 24th feb 2021 and at the time of...

Sir me tata intra v10 liya hai mujhe koi bhi ajency sarvice dene ke liya tyar nahi hai bol rahe hai ki gadi to kar ke ajency par laiye tabhi prblem solve kiya jaye ga hala ki gadi chulu bhi nahi ho raha hai gadi lod bhi nahi hai aaj me moring time se costumer cear se kai bar bat bhi kiya hu to mujhe complen no mila hai[protected] hai

[Apr 06, 2021] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have a tata tiago amt Vehicle (2020 august model ) which on drive suddenly looses power, then the instrument cluster turns off and then car doesnt start.
              The roadside assistance number was called and after keeping me in wait for 4 hours told me that they will not be able to help me asked me to arrange a tow myself.
              I got support from local police who helped me to get vehicle started and next day i brought it to malayalam motors service center, vazhakala, kerala, they said its a earthing wiring issue.
              I see that many users have faced this kind of fuel pump issues earlier and the service center fails to acknowledge it.

The roadside assistance was just a bogus with no help. Totally un reliable

I have canceled MG Hector and booked TATA Harrier (XZA DT) on 2nd March based fast delivery commitment by MK Motors Sales representative (Sebin and Anto). I was promised to get the Vehicle between 4-5 weeks as i am suppose to travel long distance road trips for promotional activities. Post booking i am getting very poor response from them. Also, now they are not picking my calls as well. I tired to reach TATA Motors Territory Manager Pranav, he is also not responding and picking my calls. I need proper response and approximate current time (ETA) for VEHICLE DELIVERY

To whom so ever it may concern,
                  I had booked Tata Nexon in February and had been promised delivery within 7-8 weeks after continuous follow up today the Suroyday Motors Vasai, they are telling me it will take 4 weeks more.
                  I opted for Tata because they are selling made in India cars and i want to support this initiative. Kindly look into this matter if this concern your company.

Jagdish K. Sharma

I have booked Tata Nexon XZ + petrol gray colour on 30th Dec 2020 at JV Motors Sangli and dealer have assured delivery of vehicle within 8-10 weeks. I need resolution on below mentioned 2 issues.
                    1) 13 weeks have passed after booking of vehicle still dealer is not committing any delivery date.
                    2) Dealer is not giving price Protection as they are saying Price Protection is valid for invoicing before 28th Feb 21. Now the delay is from Dealer end and we are not responsible for delay so we are not going to pay any additional money as per price hike also we have booked vehicle 1 month before the deadline of price Protection date which was 22nd Jan 21.
                    Request you to help me with the resolution for both the issues as stated above.

[Apr 05, 2021] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir aapke yaha kuch fake emmployee h unka naam h raashi prena or Manish jo logo se job k bhane k bahane paise lete h plz mujhse bi liye h or mujje appointment letter nhi diye plz mujhe paiso ki tungi h ya to mujje job do ya mera paisa
                      It

Sir/mam,

i have Booked tata nexon XZ plus petrol variant on December 29th of 2020 from Tafe showroom near LIC at Chennai under the name of Aravinth.

Dealer promised to delivery the car by the end of feb 2021. But still car not delivered. Please help me to get the car delivered ASAP.

Sir.
                          Am booked my Tata altroz xz grey in December 15 NCS motor Kayamkulam Kerala still no response