Tata Motors Customer Care

Mumbai City District

Mobile:
Mobile:

Load

Tata Motors related photos (1001)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Tata Motors Complaints & Reviews

Deepak Khadaik on Aug 7, 2020
I had purchased a vehicle from TREO TATA MOTORS safdarjung delhi. My registration is from himachal pradesh and i had done it. I receivead adocument for number plate from rto which i had submitteed in dealership. They are asking for 2000rs for number plate. But i had read that govt had made a amaendment last year that dealer had to provide HSRP plate without charging anything. Becauuse HSRP Charge is already included in vehicle cost.
So what should i do now.

[Aug 07, 2020] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

pupunpoojasahoo on Aug 7, 2020
    Dear sir/madam,

I got a offer letter issue by a fraud consultancy. Consultancy mail id is [protected]@gmail.com and the telephone number is [protected]. They had taken RS 1500 by me. They told me that it is a refund amount. Now they have no response .

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Public Transportation

Tata Motors — complaining about customer response and product delivery

honnur swamyv on Aug 5, 2020
      While booking my tata nexon vehicle they are agreed to issue basic kit in foc, but on delivery day only matt's i have get...

HIJAM ROMESH SINGH on Aug 4, 2020
      Electrical problems, all indicator 'on'. Ignition problem.

[Aug 04, 2020] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Tata Motors — Selling faulty products

Pravesh Pradeep Saraogi on Aug 1, 2020
        Tata Motors is selling Tata Tiago AMT model which has "Jerking" as a characteristic.

This has been confirmed...

Kadhar N K on Jul 30, 2020
        I recently bought a tata atroz xt. Whole performance and all the functions provided by tata is too good but while seeing engine there is no head case for its protection and neatness pls consider it

[Jul 30, 2020] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Service Centers

Tata Motors — Regarding booking cancellation

Shagun Duggal on Jul 30, 2020
          My name is Shagun Duggal.
          I've made a booking of Tata Nexon XZA+ O from A G Motors, Amritsar, Punjab on...

कुलदीप वशिस्ठ on Jul 29, 2020
          मेरी कार टाटा टियागो up16bp7153 है ।जो कि मैने आग 2017 में ली थी। तब से कई बार मे पार्ट चेंज करा चुका हो हर बार जो पार्ट खराब होता है उसी को बोल देते है कि वारण्टी में नही है। ac की पाइप, डीज़ल फ़िल्टर, और लॉक फिच अब मेरी गाड़ी का एक दरवाजा खुला रहता है ।2500/-का पार्ट्स बताया है ।जब वारण्टी दी थी तब तो कुछ नही बताया कि ये नही डालेगा इस वो नही डालेगा ।इतनी महंगी गाड़ी खरीदो और उसके बाद वारंटी लो फिर भी सभी पार्ट्स के पैसे दो ये क्या है।सागर मोटर्स ग्रेटर नोएडा में मैने सर्विस कराई जो नार्मल सर्विस 6552/-की हुई ।मर.आलोक मिश्रा जी यहा मैनेजर है जो कोई हेल्प नही कर सकते बस इतना कह देते है ये पालिसी में नही है।प्लीज इस पर कार्यवाही कर।

[Jul 29, 2020] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Tata Motors — Car problem [Resolved]

Anil 1980sharma on Jul 28, 2020
            Dear sir mein Jharkhand ke ramgarh district se
            anil Sharma
            mobile number[protected]
            meri complain...
            Complaint category Cars, Vans & SUVs

chief Manager HMV NLCIL on Jul 28, 2020
            We have purchased 47 nos of tata sa1212tc 4x4 through gem (Government e-market place), several request sent over email and phone to issue the service schedule for these vehicles for availing the 3 free services. No reply received. No response to my phone calls.

Please reply to: [protected]@nlcindia.in

Free service schedule- request -reg
            Free service schedule- request -reg

[Jul 28, 2020] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

Kavita sajay on Jul 26, 2020
              I have bought tata nexon from hartron motors sector 18 in july. Till the time i have given the money they were all nice and courteous.. But lapse happened when they handed over me the car without fuel... I was able to drive just 3 kms frontage showroom and car got stuck and i managed to push the car to the petrol pump...in first day of buying... How cheap that sounds no. It is so unethical and unprofessional approach... Showroom is also out of stock for seat covers for nexon... They have taken the money and now it's a month they are not even picking the callisto update for same... Ideally tata motors should cancel the franchise of hartron on this unprofessional and unethical behaviour of the staff and showroom. I am already have a creta.. And never faced thos kind of awkward situation before... This type of behaviour from the showroom and staff would only lead to loss of sales of tata cars... This is
              Anyhow impacting the image of tata... Hartron come later on..

I am lodging a formal complaint against mr naveen sales manager.. Mr gulshan accounts officer... And mr malik for not providing the adequate training to the staff for providing better service...

Very annoying and dissatisfied experience.

Kavita singh
              Branch manager
              Hdfc bank

[Jul 26, 2020] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Dealers

svhora on Jul 24, 2020
                There is weird and excessive noise coming from my altroz that i bought yesterday. It is making an excessive noise and it is abnormal compared to regular altroz. I bought this car from vadodara (Abc autolink).

[Jul 24, 2020] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Dealers

Tata Motors — rc transfer not done of nexon after 6 months of purchase - bhopal

karan.das14 on Jul 23, 2020
                  I had purchased tata nexon demo car xza+ on feb'20 from varenyam motor's jinsi dealership in bhopal (M. P) on...

Tata Motors — Not received basic accessories even after one and half month

satish jayaseelan on Jul 22, 2020
                  Took delivery of my tata tiago vehicle on 05th june but till today i have not received accessories such as floor mat, mud...

[email protected] on Jul 21, 2020
                  [resolved] tata motors — faulty tata harrier car
                  [protected]@hotmail.com on oct 27, 2019submit a complaint
                  Sad to say that i am unfortunate owner of tata harrier suv purchased in april 2019... Unfortunate because i used to get burning smell from the bonnet... So complained at the dealership... They changed the clutch for me last week... Now when travelling from mangalore to bangalore suddenly there was too much smoke coming from the bonnet plus burning smell.. Then clutch jammed... This happen after reaching bangalore... We were stuck on the road.. Finally our car is towed and taken to one of the dealership at hebbal — bangalore...
                  My question is this is brand new car purchased from show room... How did this happen? Our life was in danger in case there was fire.

This complaint was submitted by me in oct 2019 and adishakti dealers at hebbal - bangalore assured us that all is fine and incase it happens again then the complaint will be escalated to next level. Unfortunately this happned again on 19th july 2020. Today the car is towed to adishakti motors hebbal - bangalore. Tata harrier 2019 model... Ka19mk0423... We have problem with this car since purchase... This is the second time smoke comes out from bonnet while it was parked. Have you sold us manufacturing defective car? We have been assured to escalate issue if happens again so we want immediate results

[Jul 21, 2020] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  We received call from the dealers ADISHAKTI HEBBAL BANGALORE saying they need to change the clutch. Whats is wrong with this car that they had to replace the clutch twice within span of one year? We want a new vehicle instead of this defective car. What guarantee is there that this won't happen again? Since we travel long distance, we don't want to take risk.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Vans & SUVs

Tata Motors — Not getting Free Service for TATA car

kanjilal_3 on Jul 20, 2020
                    I purchased a TATA car last Nov(2019), in warrenty period i dont get FREE service by TATA company.many times call TATA customer...

Tata Motors — Higher charges comper to work

arun9970 on Jul 20, 2020
                    Dear all,
                    I have bought a tata ace zip vehicle no mh 12 rn 8895. I had a very small accident. I have attached reference...

Tata Motors — manufacturing defects and service issues | tata nexon

ChiragSharma1705 on Jul 19, 2020
                    Through this complaint i want to bring to your attention my issues with the tata nexon car that i have owned for over one...

Hardeeprathi on Jul 18, 2020
                    I have bought tata nexon xm model petrol in november 2018, i only have issue with the mileage as company quote more than 18 km per liter but from the beginning my car is only giving mileage of 11.5 km per liter in city and on highway it goes upto 14.5 km per liter not more than that.
                    I raised this query at service center as well but no response was given.
                    My car has already done 26000 km and i am really upset with its mileage.
                    Kindly do the needful as soon as possible.
                    Hardeep singh

[Jul 18, 2020] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

DHANASHYAM padathilpoyil on Jul 17, 2020
                      I submit my car for doing 3rd year service at kvr dream vehicles nadal kannur. Till i giving my car to the service executive it have no complaint then i got my car its work finished. After two days it was get break down. They checked my car and tells its battery is in dead condition. They told me in this service time they will change the battery acid water and the manager told me it was not their mistake its battery failure you must check the warrenty then i go to the battery's showroom checked the battery they found the battery's one cell is in dry condition. Now my car is in showroom my works are now pending the service executive's named as manu he and the service manager are behaved like as a slum dog to me very bad experiance

[Jul 17, 2020] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Service Centers