Tata Motors — irresponsible dealership

Manoj918 on Jan 17, 2019
I am booking a nexon diesel xt variant 2018 model on 7th january 2019from your dealer (Concord motors ltd, n. Paravur, kochi, kerala) sales person is agree to give vehicle before 20th janu. (20th january is my sister's marriage) i had paid rs.10, 000/-, after 3 days.. He is inform me 2018 vehicle is not in stock. I am say ok.. And i book 2019 model vehicle. After four days a person calling from finance department and he said, your vehicle is ready and pay your full amount, he told me when your full amount credit after three days will deliver your vehicle. I am agree with him. Next day (16/01/2019)
I am paid full amount (9, 59, 686) to dealer's account. Next day (17/01/2019), i call sales person to confirmation of vehicle delivery. But not picking call. I try to contact to finance department. He said to call back arrange.. I am waiting his call still evening, finally he pick my call and he said new vehicle will come after 20days. This is cheating. I am already sold my old car, my sister's marriage is 20th january and i want to pay bank interest for vehicle loan with out purchase car. Tata is most trusted brand in all world. But your dealer is disposable your brand name. I am very
Dissatisfaction from this incident.

Thomas manoj

Mob:[protected], 41

[Jan 18, 2019] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Jan 19, 2019
Hi Manoj,

We are concerned to know about the inconvenience that you’re facing. Our team has been informed about your issue, and shall soon connect with you to provide further assistance.

Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Jan 21, 2019
Hi Manoj,

We understand that our team has connected with you on a call and taken your concern forward. Rest assured knowing that it will be resolved at the earliest.

Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Jan 23, 2019
Hi Manoj,

We understand that our on-ground team has connected with you and provided the best possible resolution for your concern. For any further assistance, we request you to get in touch with them and they will surely help you with it.

Updated by Manoj918, Jan 24, 2019

As per your mail I could understand, you have provided the best possible resolution.Which is possible resolution?? I Dont know?? One lady was contact me and told, your vehicle was allowed from company, So this month last or next month first week Will get your vehicle and she tell she will follow this matter. Ok thats good.. But My problem is not solved, I am Already paid full amount on 16/01/2019, Who will pay Bank interst until the time i got the car??? None of you spoke to me about this topic?

Tata Motors - irresponsible dealership