Tata Motors — luggage compartment not opening

amitsakala on Sep 17, 2018
I bought tata tigor xta on 4th aug 18. Its just 6 weeks old now and running is only 3600 km.
Mh20ey1809 - amit sakala
Complain 1) after 1st service i noticed there is some abnormal noise coming from seat. I have to go to nearest dealer from shirur m/s panchjanya motors which is 75 km from my place. So i have to literally waste 2 days and 75x2x2times =300km. I. E 2000rs of of petrol to get it solved. And 2 days waste. This happened only after 15days of buying the car. Fortunately it gotsolved and it has been told that there was some wielding issue in seat lumber.
2) complain 2- today i left aurangabad for my tomorrow mornings meeting at ranjangaon pune midc meeting at 9.00 am. When i reached shirur. My luggage compartment is not opening. My clothes and laptop is in my luggage compartment. I called 24/7 road assist. They expect me yoo visit nearest dealer to get it done. It will open tomorrow morning at 9.30 again i have to travel 150km and loss of 1day. What about my work tomorrow?
This is pathetic. Complain is still open
Complain 3 still open-heavy noise of engine after travelling more than 100km as if i am riding a aircraft near wings.
In the loud music windows closed it was horrible noice.
Complain 4- intermittent ratelling noice from various location in car (Glove box, driver side mirrorand dash board itself) still open

It seams i had bought some old second hand car.
This car is perfect example of how a new car shot not be. A demo piece for rejected car.
I am very much upset with the car.
Is there any buy back offer by tata for unsatisfied customers of new cars pls let me know. I want to surrender my car to tata itself.
I cannot run at risk of not opening the luggage compartment everytime coz it will risk my job office and family life.
My mobile number is [protected]
Complain nber
Complaint ref no: 1-[protected].
Pls reply revert
Amit sakala

[Sep 17, 2018] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Sep 18, 2018
Dear Amit,

We believe that our team has connected with you through a call and has taken your concern forward. Rest assured that it will be resolved soon. We appreciate your patience in the meanwhile.

The Tata Motors Team
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Sep 18, 2018
Dear Amit,

We trust that the concerns raised by you have been addressed to your satisfaction. Do get back to us if you need any further assistance and we’d be glad to help you.

The Tata Motors Team