[Resolved] Tata Motors — nexon xz+ dual tone - foggy headlights

Ajay258 on Jan 2, 2019
Dear TATA Motors,
I have purchased a Nexon XZ+ DT Jan 2018. Its been a year I own this Car/ compact SUV.
Since then, I have problems - with which I have been living with.

I recently encountered a major issue while driving - especially after dark.
Concern is on Head Light, which accumulates Fog as i drive with my lamps on.
The vision is blurry and I don't see side ways / walk ways on narrow streets, where the Street lights are not available.

I had to take to the agency where the Car was purchased to register a compliant, While the staffs in the agency refuse to take my compliant and ask for more pics to prove that its foggy inside and affects vision while driving.
I have shared few pics to my agency and still the issue is not yet solved. Customer care Rep keep insisting me to present with pics when the head lights are completely accumulated with Fog!!!.

Why would i risk my life and drive until its completely foggy. If i still do, Should i halt and call Tata motors in the middle of the night and stay back in Work shop / street?.

This isnt the right solution / perfect fix / perfect trouble shooting mechanism to handle a customer.
Vehicle details: TN13L2698, Purchased from Concorde Motors, Vavin, Ambattur Industrial Estate, Chennai.

nexon xz+ dual tone - foggy headlights
nexon xz+ dual tone - foggy headlights
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 5, 2019

[Jan 03, 2019] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Jan 03, 2019
Hi Ajay,

We're disappointed to hear this. Please share your contact details and the car chassis number, as it will help us to connect with you to assist further.

The Tata Motors Team