Tata Motors — product providing complaint

vmithunraj on Mar 7, 2018
My name is mithunrajv form kerala, i purchase one tata tiago car from concord motors, cochin on august 2017, at that time one mr. Dhara (I think service manager) informed they will provide a scratch & win prize and inform me the prize details on september 2017 last. My vehicleregistration no. Kl-02bc43. On september 2017 last they informed i won one music system and they will provide on coming month. But last 6 months they don`t provide any prize and many complaint i forwarded through tata tmsc mobile application. On february last one lady staff call me and informed tata motors scratch and win login first time site (On september 2017) stopped that time my prize i s music system. Presently new site launched and my prize is only one trolley bag. This is not a good service and its a clear cheating to customer like me. If you have any responsible to customer provide the first specified prize to me.

[Mar 07, 2018] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

At the vehicle delivery time, the customer support team and other service providing team in the showroom offers many things...but after delivery their responsibility to customers ends.Very bad service.

Tata Motors - product providing complaint