[Resolved] Tata Motors — regarding booking cancellation

mkmadhul on Jun 20, 2018
Dear tata motors,

I am a customer of tata tiago now.
But i want to share my experience with the tata dealer prerana motors at btm layout, bengaluru. I opted to go for tata tiago xz through car lease and went for inquiry and got the proforma invoice amount to 6.13 lakh rupees believing in their false information that the tata june month offers have been included in the proforma and also they charged me on 16june-2018 that i need to give a booking amount of 11000 rupees and its completely refundable. I believed so and paid the amount through credit card.
But later after two days i found that the offers is not included instead of saying that this offer is not applicable for car lease they simply charged me so i went and inquired with the manager-jayram and his explanation is not satisfactory and hi unruly behaviour he told to cancel if not required and i was very much broken speaking to that guy and decided to not go ahead with this dealer and told to cancel and refund the amount but he said that cannot be done and we need to take the cancellation charges and it may take 48hours. I have sent the mail to cancellation and my account details still now refund has not been received and they are asking the receipt amount 11000 rupees back. My car lease company orix (Cisco) has not yet arppoved or the order has been sent to rto or no process has been started on that yet they charge me for nothing giving false information just to improve the sales.

Please take action against the branch manager and provide me the full refund of the amount.

Madhul. M. K

regarding booking cancellation
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 21, 2018

[Jun 20, 2018] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Jun 20, 2018
Dear Madhul,

We're dejected to know about the experience you've had. Please help us with your contact details so that our team can connect with you and assist further.

The Tata Motors Team
Updated by mkmadhul, Jun 20, 2018
MY CONTACT NUMBER: [protected]/[protected]
Updated by mkmadhul, Jun 25, 2018
Please let me know of any updates on this complaint request.

Madhul.M.K
Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My tata manza reg no MH04FA9043 was given in was an workshop @ kandivali on 4/5/18 for body repair in perfectly running condition. Now after many days, they are claiming that there is engine failure and car is not working. I want my car to be handed over in running condition as it was given in the workshop
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Jun 25, 2018

Dear Shalil,

We're really concerned to know about this. Please help us with your contact details and car chassis number so that our team can connect with you to assist further.

The Tata Motors Team
सर हम टाटा मोटर्स से टाटा मैजिक गाड़ी लिए थे 2013 में और मेरा पैसा बकाया था तो टाटा मोटर्स फाइनेंस से आदमी आया एवं फ़ोन भी आया कि मार्च 2017 तक 120000 एक लाख बीस हजार दे देंगे तो आपका पेपर एवं NOC दे देंगे पर जब भी हम धनबाद आफिस गए तो बोला जाता है कि अभी गाड़ी का पेपर नही आया है
Dear Madhul,

Did you get the entire booking amount back? As i am facing the same issue now.
I had almost paid the booking amount to Prerna Motors in bangalore when I noticed their illegal handling charges, compulsory amc and extended warranty. These thugs are looting the customers and demanding ransom money before releasing your car and Tata Motors is okay with it. Shame on you Tata Motors
After all these horrible reviews about Tata Motors and their nationwide network of thugs, niether will I ever buy a Tata nor ask my friends and family to.
I have made a booking for tigor xz with Tata Concorde patparganj with the booking amount of Rs . 5000. But due to loan sanction procedure problem, I won't able to purchase the car. So, I have to cancel my booking for the same.

Please let me know what is the provision for deduction chargesof Tata motors in terms of booking cancellation ??

Ankit