[Resolved] Tata Motors — regarding given an expired gift coupon

Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 gauravsaki on Jan 9, 2019
This is regarding given me an expired gift coupon. While taking delivery of car, i was given a scratch card and said, "you will get assure gift worth 3, 500 rs and after registering yourself on a mobile application, gift will be delivered to you with 21 days.". However, when i have registered myself on application, this application is saying, this gift scheme has been discontinued since november-18.

Sale executing, pankaj patil and branch manager are constantly lying to us. Since they had committed to us for gift. It must be given to us. I have purchased car in december and this gift scheme was already expired in november. This is not right way to do business and telling lie to customer to sell vehicles.

I have already visited dealer many times but every-time they has some excuses.

Please take it on priority and do the need full so that i can get said gift.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 11, 2019

[Jan 09, 2019] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Jan 10, 2019
Hi Gaurav,

We never want our customers to feel this way. Please share your contact details, car chassis number, vehicle variant and the dealer details via a private message, so that our team can soon connect with you to assist further.

The Tata Motors Team
Updated by gauravsaki, Jan 11, 2019
Even After providing all details nothing happened.

Tata Motors - regarding given an expired gift coupon