[Resolved] Tata Motors — tata harrier electronic malfunction subjected to accident

B1, 503, mahadkar residency, right bhusari colony, behind royal enfield showroom, kothrud, pune -411038, Pune City, Maharashtra, India
 Chetan Mokashi on Sep 16, 2019
Good day,
I, chetan mokashi own tata harrier from last 2 months. Done my service and software updation from concorde motors, tathawade, pune. After software update getting problem of power shut off and all electronic safety malfunction. During entering my building premises due the above problem of power shut off, scraped my vehicle on wall as cant control the vehicle in momentum due to sudden power failure. Showed same issue to the service center but these people are denying the fact and not taking responsibility of accident which happens just because of technical error and changed the brake switch as it was malfunctioning.
Never ever thought of getting such a bad service from tata.
Due to scraping, damaged the bumper and the right side head lamp glass.
Help expected from you.
Thanks and regards

tata harrier electronic malfunction subjected to accident
tata harrier electronic malfunction subjected to accident
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 17, 2019

[Sep 16, 2019] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Sep 16, 2019
Hi Chetan,

We'd really like to look into the concern you've raised. Please share your contact details and car chassis number via private messages, so that we can connect with you for further help.

The Tata Motors Team

Comments

I have a tata sumo grande 2009 model it has complaint of the rpm of the vehicle is downing when the clutch is released. If press in the clutch pad the rpm has no problem when we release the clutch then the rpm is low & the accelerator is not working the vehicle is not moving it will stopped
pls hlp me
I purchased car in 09/2018, and satisfy with my car but when i drive with a.c. my car is jerk and down its power, and it is not enough but when i climbing with more than 2 person it not climb so please help me for this. millage, a.c. all are best but power down and jerking problem please solve as soon as possible
I got a message from what app saying that Tata motors, are you interested in job . I sent my resume and they sent me 2 pdf, one is job description pdf and other is application form.
They mentioned pay application fees before interview.
Those documents are attached below in complaint.
Anjan s

Anjan s's reply, Sep 17, 2019
Please tell me is it a fake

Tata Motors - tata harrier electronic malfunction subjected to accident