Tata Motors — tata hexa air condition problem

Ashiana Amarbagh Jodhpur, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India
 talktodk on Oct 9, 2019
I bought tata hexa in oct17 and after some time, air-condition creating cooling problem. I went to authorised tata service station and complaint they checked air-condition gas and even the grill temperature and said its fine and no problem. But problem started again after some time.

Recently, i went for regular servicing to tata authorised service station and after servicing my hexa air-condition started giving hot air and this was happen in front of service supervisors. They checked the gas again and grill temperature as earlier. It was find for next 15 mins. I came of the station and after 3 km drive my air-condition again starting giving hot air.
I really do not understand, why these people trained by tata cannot resolve the problem???

[Oct 09, 2019] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Oct 10, 2019
Dear Customer,

We'd really like to look into the concern you've raised. Please share your contact details, car chassis number & dealer information via private message, so that we can connect with you for further help.

The Tata Motors Team
Updated by talktodk, Oct 10, 2019
Thanks for the response, my car chassis number of my Hexa is MAT614406HRH08018.
Please note that today I went to the service station again (Veerprabhu Marketing) basni Jodhpur.

Today again they checked my vehicle and finally diagnosed the problem and problem was that the motor which control hot and cold air was not working properly.
At the moment they have kept it on cold air and took out its pin so that it won't go to the hot air.
They have confirmed that they will ask to the spare part department and order for new motor.
Once its there they will contact me and replace the motor as my vehicle is in under warranty.

I hope they will resolve this issue for forever.

Thanks and regards