[Resolved] Tata Motors — tata nexon car service - rajkot

Rajkot, Rajkot District, Gujarat, India
 VIRAL THAKAR on Jun 4, 2019
I have gor new purchase tata nexon car 6 month ago and ac not working so i service twice on company showrrom (Rajkot - 80 ft. Road branch) but still ac not working

I have so many time complain about this but not get any single revert from there.

My contact bumber is

Name : viral thakar
Location : rajkot
Car number : gj-03-kh-6785
Contact no. : +[protected]

Please not my complain regard the same.

I never refer anyone to get tata car in future also.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 10, 2019

[Jun 04, 2019] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by VIRAL THAKAR, Jun 04, 2019
so many other technical issues comes every 5-6 days, today car door lock not open
Updated by VIRAL THAKAR, Jun 04, 2019
technology used very poor, car lock horn automatic start & company fitting fan insted of AC
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Jun 06, 2019
Hi Viral,

Hi, we're concerned to hear about the problems you've faced and we'd like to help you with this. Please share your dealer details via private messages, so that our team can connect with you for quicker assistance.

The Tata Motors Team

Comments

Multiple telephonic and written complaints has been made to Guinea Motors(TATA Motors) regarding replacement and repair of Compressor, Condenser and Expansion valve of Govt Vehicle TATA Sumo Gold BR01-PG2136 but the complaint has not been entertained . kindly look into the matter and resolve it as soon as possible.

Tata Motors - tata nexon car service - rajkot