[Resolved] Tata Motors — tata safari repair charges at ok motors mirzapur

subhashtewarilko11@gmail.com on Jun 14, 2018
I took my tatasafari - up-63-p-2428 for repair to ok motors mirzapur on 05.06.2018. The vehicle was not starting and outside mechanics were not able to find out the problem. They advised me to send the vehicle to authorised dealer as they did not have the software to locate the problem. Vehicle was inspected by the dealers mechanic with the tata safari software for fault location. It did not show any fault and i was told that manual wiring check was required and it may take a few days. On 09.06.2018 i was told that fault had been found and corrected but the clutch of the vehicle was not functioning properly and needed to be replaced. I agreed. However when today i went to take the vehicle. I was given a bill of around rs - 40000/-. When i enquired about the bill i was told that all four injectors were got repaired from outside hence the additional charges. No information was given to me either telephonically or through sms nor my consent was sought. When asked about the same, they tried to brazen it out that i was informed. However when i asked to provide proof of call or sms to me, they started passing the buck around. I have not taken delivery of the vehicle today as they refused to reduce charges for unauthorized work. Now they have sent a sms that parking charges @ rs-250/- per day will be charged. I request the company to intervene in the matter and charges for unauthorised work be reduced from the bill. I will happily pay for the requested work.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 17, 2018

[Jun 14, 2018] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Jun 15, 2018
Dear Subhash,

It is really saddening to know about the experience you've had. Please help us with your contact details and car chassis number so that our team can connect with you to assist further.

The Tata Motors Team
Updated by subhashtewarilko11@gmail.com, Jun 15, 2018
To,
Tata Motors Customer Care

Reg : Your response dated 15.06.3018 for my complaint dated 14.06.3018.

As desired by you details are as under-

Vehicle : Tata Safari Dicor, 2012 model
Registration No. : UP-63-P-2428
Engine No. : 22LDICOR06PYYJ27339
Chassis No.: MAT403723CNA00054
MOBILE NO. [protected]

tata safari repair charges at ok motors mirzapur
Updated by subhashtewarilko11@gmail.com, Jun 18, 2018
No response from tata motors customer care since 15.06.2018.
Updated by subhashtewarilko11@gmail.com, Jun 21, 2018
Such a callous attitude is not expected from a multinational. No response since 15.06.2018.
Updated by subhashtewarilko11@gmail.com, Jul 13, 2018
No response at all from tata motors. They do not even have the curtsey to even contact me and hearout my complaint. CUSTOMER SERVICE OF THE TATA MOTORS LEAVES A LOT TO DESIRE. Well with this kind of apathy toward the customers doesn't portend well for the company. Already the market share of the company is dwindling. Such lack of custpmer service accelerate the decline.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Tata Motors - tata safari repair charges at ok motors mirzapur