[Resolved] Tata Motors — tata tiago diesel xz

sachin padhiyar on Mar 7, 2018

My tata tiago diesel xz model car have problem for left side door noice i going to gajanand tata motors palanpur gujrat for chek my car for this problem but the service manager says this is the normal sound problem and i say ok then sound is increas more then previews problem again i complain on call the pick my car for solutions this problem but this problem is not sort out again i complain to gajanand motor and i say this probelm is not sort out so she say i pick your car on monday but no one can pick my car and its 5th day of i logged a complain so please i request u soon as possible solve this problem.

Sachin padhiyar
Complaint marked as Resolved May 18, 2018

[Mar 07, 2018] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Apr 06, 2018
Dear Sachin,

We never want our customers to have such experiences with us. Please give us an opportunity to better serve you by sharing your email ID and car chassis number with us. It would help us to take your concern forward with the relevant team.

The Tata Motors Team
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Apr 07, 2018
Dear Sachin

As per the update received by our team, we believe that they've contacted you and resolved your concern. Do get back to us in case you require any other assistance and we’ll be glad to help you.

The Tata Motors Team