[Resolved] Tata Motors — tata tiago steering problem

saransh porwal on Mar 8, 2018
I purchased tata tiago xe petrol in december 2017. I encountered steering turning issue after turning the steering jammed and do not auto re centre. It caused heavy risks for serious accidents several times. I complained about it and car is in the sanghi brothers indore service centre for more than 10 days. They are not at all providing proper guidance and the issue has not yet been resolved. On calling and asking about the car the are just saying that we didnt recieved any answer from tata motors and just trying to escape from the issue. And even the pdi (Pre delivery inspection) had not been done properly otherwise they could have encountered the issue. This is a serious problem and trust of buyer is seriously breached if such serious issues are coming in newly purchased cars and is a big shame to such renowned company. Hoping to get solution else had to step forward for some strict action.

tata tiago steering problem
Complaint marked as Resolved May 7, 2018

[Mar 08, 2018] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Apr 06, 2018
Dear Saransh,

We never want our customers to have such experiences with us. Please allow us an opportunity to look into it by sharing with us your email ID, as it would help us to take your concern forward with the relevant team.

The Tata Motors Team
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I Purchased TATA zip on 22-Dec-2017 from MGS Autofab Lucknow and I live and use the vehicle in Gonda.

I have experienced 15 times breakdowns in last 75 days.

Every time Tata sends a technician from Faizabad district.

When i talk to customer service, they tell me that I can make a complaint in consumer court, we are not scared of that.

Tata Motors - tata tiago steering problem