[Resolved] Tata Motors — tata tigor/ ka03 na 5041

xdmello on Mar 8, 2018
Dear sir/madam, i have purchased the above vehicle in the month of july 2017 and was assured by the sales team that the vehicle will provide an average mileage of 14-15 within city limits and otherwise above 20 on the highways. However during the first initial days of purchase within city it was hardly giving 7-8 kmpl, again was reassured after first service it will improve. Currently the vehicle has run 10k plus kms and am getting hardly around 10 within the city limits. Iam consistently following with your service team at marathahalli, bangalore, unfortunately i have never received any convincing answer. I am spending huge amount of money on fuel and look forward with great expectations on some support from a responsible person from a reputed firm like tata. Please do not let yourselves down by not responding to my plea. Further delay in my case will provoke me to go legally against you.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 5, 2018

[Mar 08, 2018] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Apr 04, 2018
Dear Dmello,

We're really concerned to know about the experience you had. Please help us with the car chassis number so that our team can get in touch with you to take this forward.

The Tata Motors Team