[Resolved] Tata Motors — tata tigor xz+ given high amount and less billing refund not taken.

Bhilwara, Bhilwara District, Rajasthan, India
 rameshsuklecha on Jan 14, 2019
I have purchase tata tigor xz+ from your yash motors, bhilwara. On 03/12/2018 chesis no mat629304jkka0013. (Rj09cc2862) why i purchase tata tigor? I select two product ford aspire and tigor but my son say tata is active in social work so many amt donate as cancer hospital and others. And indian product, good product make. So i support and purchase tata tigor. But this type of dealer cheating me. Why?
I pay against of tata tigor xz+ 689000/- (Six lakh eighty nine thousand only) cash and cheque.
I received bills of tata tigor xz+
Tigor xz+ bill — 583016.00
Rto — 53809.00 (Including trc)
Rto agent charge — 700.00
Insurance — 25653.00
Fast tag — — 600.00
Total — 663778.00
I pay 6, 89000/- so 25222/- extra amt taken from me bill and rc given on 03/01/2019. Then i call to yash motors and extra amt refund me. And mail on 6/1/2019 but not refund amt. So its cheat me & tata motors extra amt is where after this talk he give me 5000/- logistic bill so i say counted this and remaining amt 20222/- give me. This amt me or tata motors (If he given higher bill of 20222) but this amt dealer need without any billing. This type of cheating i think every customer cheated and loss of customer or tata motors and without bill this amt is in dealer pocket so i have requested to tata motors my difference amt given from yash motors and make foolproof online system to reporting in tata motors (Vehicle bill + rc + insurance + logistic (If customer pay) and confirm from customer to pay amt so tata motors have more profit. I filling dealer have more profit then tata motors (Billing commission + rc extra (2-3thousand) + insurance commission (10-15%) +logistic+ without billing amt approx. 25000 (This loss is direct to tata motors) per vehicle. I attached every copy (Vehicle bill + registration fee + insurance copy). I pay (559000 cheque payment and 130000/- cash pay with receipt) show proof (If needed).
Pl. This complain send to every higher officer up to shri ratan tata ji. Thanks for the treble.
Yours
Ramesh chandra suklecha
Mob-[protected]
Chittorgarh

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 17, 2019

[Jan 14, 2019] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Jan 14, 2019
Hi Ramesh,

We’re really disappointed to hear about this and have highlighted your concern to the respective team. Rest assured knowing that they will soon connect with you and address the same.

Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Jan 15, 2019
Hi Ramesh,

We understand that our team has connected with you through a call and has taken your concern forward. Rest assured that it will be resolved soon. We appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Jan 17, 2019
Hi Ramesh,

We understand that our on-ground team has connected with you and provided the best possible resolution for your concern. For any further assistance, we request you to get in touch with them and they will surely help you with it.

Updated by rameshsuklecha, Jan 20, 2019
No any person s contact from Tata motors or Yash motors(dealer).

Tata Motors - tata tigor xz+ given high amount and less billing refund not taken.