[Resolved] Tata Motors — test drive vehicle sold without intimation by concorde motors-baner (dealer of tata motors)

soniyass on Sep 30, 2018
I bought a tata zest xt in july 2016 from concord motors - baner. I got the vehicle for a discounted price because i was told that the chasis is from 2015 and the discount was given to me since i was a tata employee.

Today my vehicle had a clutch breakdown for which i claimed a policy for part replacement at a dealer. I was told that the policy (Or any other policy) is not applicable for my vehicle. When asked for the reason i was shocked to know that the vehicle sold to me by concord motors - baner was a test drive vehicle.

During purchase of the vehicle i was not informed about this. This was very shocking and disgraceful for me, although being a tata motors employee i was cheated. This better be taken seriously else in the coming weeks concord motors and also tata motors will have to face the consumer court.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 9, 2018

[Sep 30, 2018] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Oct 01, 2018
Dear Soniya,

We're disappointed to hear this. Please share your contact details and the car chassis number via a private message, so that we can expedite your concern with the relevant team.

Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Oct 08, 2018
Hi Soniya,

We trust that the concerns raised by you have been addressed to your satisfaction. Do get back to us if you need any further assistance and we’d be glad to help you.

The Tata Motors Team

Comments

I have written you a message . If I need to send a email regarding the same let me know and give me the email id of the relevant person .
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Oct 3, 2018

Dear Soniya,

We've received your details via message and have acknowledged it. We request you to check the same.

The Tata Motors Team
Take them to consumer court brother. They must be taught a lesson. Demand hefty compensation for this treachery.

Tata Motors - test drive vehicle sold without intimation by concorde motors-baner (dealer of tata motors)