[Resolved]  Tata Motors — vehicle delivery

I have a tata tigor xz+ delivered on 16th jan from concorde tata motors, guindy, chennai and all i have is complaints with the way it has been delivered.

The brochure indicates that there is a key ring illuminator available in the vehicle but the vehicle provided to me didnt have that feature. When asked they said that only vehicles from dec making have this. I booked the vehicle only in dec still i wasnt provided with the specific feature.

The vehicle on delivery wasnt even washed properly.

Also regarding the mud flaps, they have used rubber instead of plastic.

On contacting the sales rep, he is saying "we gave you offer right. This is how it will be. Dont make an issue of everything".

We never asked him to discount and compromise on the quality of the parts.
Is this how a customer can be treated?
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 1, 2019

[Jan 29, 2019] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Motors Customer Care's response Jan 29, 2019 Dear Customer,

This is not how we want our beloved customers to be served. Please share your contact details and car chassis number via private messages, as it will help our team to get in touch with you and address your concern.

The Tata Motors Team
Updated by itzmenaga Jan 29, 2019 After the way the sales rep spoke yesterday, I am starting to wonder if I even received a proper vehicle or some faulty vehicle.

I am not sure where else they have compromised on the quality.
Updated by itzmenaga Feb 19, 2019 Hello, I have not got any update on the subject complaint, let me know the status urgently.
Why is it taking so long even for an status update?
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I am not sure where else they have compromised on the quality.

Tata Motors