[Resolved] Tata Motors — vehicle still not repaired (mh49 f1247)

Nagpur, Nagpur District, Maharashtra, India
 Nomesh Girhepunje on May 6, 2018
Res sir,
I the undersigned
Nomesh girhepunje
[protected] [protected]
Want to state a complaint regarding repairing of my vehicle.
Vehicle no. Mh 49 f1247
Tata indica
I have placed my vehicle for repair in showroom, khamla automobile pvt. Ltd. Nagpur
On date 2nd of may. But it is still not repaired, again they want one day. Will give tommorow evening.
Sir this is my commercial vehicle, i am in loss of business, getting desturbed, so please do help to get me my vehicle earlier

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 20, 2018

[May 06, 2018] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, May 06, 2018
Dear Nomesh,

We request your pardon for the inconvenience you've faced and have taken your issue forward with the relevant team. They will soon get in touch with you to address your concern.

The Tata Motors Team

Comments

Tata tigor XT model 2017 steering rack noise service centre new steering rack fitted and same to same steering rack nice change no same problem same nice

Tata Motors Customer Care's response, May 7, 2018

Dear Darshan,

We're concerned to know about the issue you've faced. Please help us with your contact details and car chassis numbers so that our team can connect with you to assist further.

The Tata Motors Team
Darshan HP's reply, May 14, 2018
Thank you for Tata Motors Tata tigor steering rack noise problem solved
Thank you Tata Motors Tata tigor steering rack noise problem solved
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, May 16, 2018

Dear Darshan,

You are most welcome! We’re glad that we could be of help and do let us know if we can assist you with anything else.

The Tata Motors team

Tata Motors - vehicle still not repaired (mh49 f1247)