Tezpur University

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Tezpur University Complaints & Reviews

We, took dinner at 8:30 pm outside of our campus and came back to our hostel SCVRMH at 10:00 pm. That was one problem when we came back to our hostel at that time. I don't think addressing a very senior scholar and telling them that the one has been under the influence of the alcohol. Because that is not the thing that someone can tell directly. We are students from RS hostel. That was nothing to do with that. Some people are always taking their dinner outside. That means no one can have a fair dinner outside anyway. My experience is telling me that do not go anywhere after 8 pm. But if you have family outside, you can not go anywhere... Just be inside of the campus. The complaint should be taken seriously.
Dec 16, 2016

Tezpur University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is to inform you that I had recharged online through your believed wesite on 1st August, 2016 at 11: 00 a. m. of an amount Rs. 66/- to the number [protected] which belongs to Mrs Kiran Das. I immediately received a SMS that my request for recharge could not possible at that moment. However, the amount has deducted from the bank which i used for internet banking . Till today, the amount has not reversed to my bank account nor credited to mobile balance.

I request you to do the needful for the credit of the money.

With thanks
    Aug 04, 2016

I am doing my MBA from Tezpur University and I am not at all satisfied with this university as we do not get regular classes. The faculties always arrive late in the classes and leave early. This is happening since a long time and I think that it was my bad decision to join this university.
      Aug 13, 2020
      Apr 15, 2014

customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I would like to inform you, that I have inquired about my PAN CARD status in the internet yesterday....