The Global Open University Nagaland — cannot contact university. phones not working. urgent need of marksheets!

Dimapur, Nagaland, India
 Ajinkya Keskar on Aug 14, 2019
Urgent!!
This is the second time i am facing this problem with the university. Their phones are either switched off or not in service and they never reply on the emails. So much trouble to get my own marksheets!
I am beginning my education evaluation for visa process and iā€™m in urgent need of official transcripts which are meant to be sent directly from the university to wes for verification. This is a matter of serious urgency! Last time i waited for 6 months to get my transcripts that too when i used other means of getting in touch with them. I hope the administration takes their jobs seriously as many people like me are suffering because of their unprofessional service.

[Aug 14, 2019] The Global Open University Nagaland customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

If you need help I can help contact me on [protected]@gmail.com

Sodzulhou Village, P.O. - ARTC, NH-39, Dimapur, Nagaland, India - 797115
    The Global Open University Nagaland - cannot contact university. phones not working. urgent need of marksheets!