The Hindu Customer Care Contacts

Last updated Dec 1, 2022

File a complaint to The Hindu

Having problems with The Hindu?

File a complaint and get it resolved by The Hindu customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

The Hindu Website

The Hindu Channel

The Hindu Company Representatives

The Hindu Phone Numbers

The Hindu Overview

Latest complaint Not receiving the newspaper after subscription has been filed on 01/12/2022. Latest Resolved Subscribed but newspaper not being delivered. was resolved Mar 17, 2022. The Hindu ranks as the #3 most complained about among Magazines & Newspapers.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with The Hindu. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent The Hindu reviews & complaints(815)

I'm Deepa Alagarsamy and subscription ID OFF_011682 . Subscription period from 16-11-22 to 15-11-23. Not received any newspaper till date. Please change my subscription period as I have already lost 16days of paper and start sending me the same as soon as possible....
The Hindu Customer Care
Service available

The Hindu — Hindu e paper

I am a subscriber of hindu for the past 2 years. Currently I am not able to access the Hindu paper.I am a UPSC aspirant.Kindly solve the issue asap...
The Hindu Customer Care
Service available

The Hindu — Subscription cancellation

My mobile display so large size these documents doesn't support so I want to cancel my subscription of the Hindu e-paper subscription ....