The Hindu Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 7, 2022

File a complaint to The Hindu

Having problems with The Hindu?

File a complaint and get it resolved by The Hindu customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

The Hindu

The Hindu Website

The Hindu Head Office Address

The Hindu Kasturi Buildings 859 & 860 Anna Salai
Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

The Hindu Phone Numbers

The Hindu reviews & complaints(804)

Sir, I wanted to buy a month subscrition for The Hindu e paper so I bought it but the money got deducted from my account and subscription has not been activated yet. Therefore, kindly, either transfer my money back to my account or activate the subscription
The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hindu_NewspaperHi sir . Today my newspaper The Hindu @ Hyd dominated with pvt add with gum on front page and missing words..am disappointed with this.. I want to know who is the responsible and ur response... It is happened on July 9th.. chikkadpally distributor response.. it's directly from company the Hindu...sir want to know who is the responsible and i want compensation..see video on my twitter @https://mobile.twitter.com/Kishan43951273...
    As u can see that when the national award was declared on 22nt July 2022 the best actress award was given to Aparana balamuruli .On 23rd July 2022 the best acter's photho was only published in Hindu s 1 St page there was no photo of the actress in the 1 St page only her name was written. I don't understand why it is happened? Because she is a women or because she is a keralaian that is the problem?? U should give a correct explaination to...

There is a massive difference between Delhi and Patna's TheHindu edition . As students, we miss great topics which are given in the Gist paper. why is "THE GIST "not included in Patna's The Hindu?
    The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am residing in Bangalore and have been a regular reader of Hindu for the past 8 years. For the past 2 years, I have not received the Metroplus supplement along with the regular printed edition. Can you please clarify if it has been stopped by the company, or not provided by newspaper agent ?
      The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have subscribe weekender which has not been delivered till now i have paid rs.1299/_ through my cheque 339886 dt 20/5/22 of SBI, Bypass, madurai
        Under the said condition you are asked to not to supply the weekender and the amout may be used as donation for you
        Yours
        T.parthasarathy
        Ph.no [protected]...

My email [protected]@ gmail.com. A subscriber, unable to log in as before without p.w. Don’t recall using p.w thus far. Kindly enable.thanks
        The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The paper says it contains 18 pages but it is only providing 14 pages other 4 pages are missing please try to provide all the pages
          The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered the Sunday student edition of The Hindu on[protected].Payment of Rs 1299/- was effected online.Order ID is W20220502ESUB7110. The subscription was confirmed on 03-05-22 vide ref no SR 137804. The childrens sunday edition of The Hindu is not delivered to my address.
            The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Thanks for prompt attention of the complaint. The children's edition was delivered on 22/05.But the offered shoulder bag has not yet been delivered.

My name is bharath Kumar
              I am asenior citizen with limited means.
              My family always read Hindu paper in India.
              I was trying subscribe to special offer of 18 monhs.
              My payment is rejected I tried several times
              my log in id bkumar888#gmail.com
              Please help also if better discount for seniors is available for
              e paper is available please help.
              The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have made an annual subscription in advance from Jan 22 through the Peelamedu, Coimbatore, TN agent Naresh Babu. Till march it was properly delivered.
                March 1st week I have shifted to Hope College,
                The agent did not deliver the newspaper for one month, saying the shifting of delivery to new address is happening.,
                Later he told, this will be extended in my due date of subscription,
                Finally, I got the newspaper...

We have taken annual subscription of Hindu English Newspaper and its valid till 30th April 2022. We are not receiving the daily Newspaper since April 10th 2022. Kindly look into the issue and resolve it as the local vendor is not picking up the phone calls.
                The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello Team “I received a warning from Telegram to remove one copyrighted content of tHE HINDU GROUP which is published on my channel. I do respect the work of other creators and agree to the policy and rules of Telegram, which is why I deleted the copyrighted content that is being posted on my channel. I have built this channel after putting in so much work and time. So, if you could give me access to my channel, it would help me greatly.”...

The Hindu — Subscribed but newspaper not being delivered.

Have subscribed to The Hindu with an annual subscription in advance.
                  The newspaper subscription was taken on 8th March 2022.
                  The newspaper was to be delivered from 16th March 2022.

Today the 17th March 2022, neither the sales person nor the customer service team is able to tell me when the newspaper will be delivered or when they will start the delivery.

I have also subscribed to the student edition...
                  Sir, we are not getting the daily hindu newspaper. While contacted the person he says his payment was not recieved so he has stopped. Requesting you kindly look into it.
                  Sathyanarayanan
                  [protected]...

'the hindu' is a hinduStabbing prestitute funded by petroMuzlim dollars and madarchod missionary soul harvesting bhadwe/dalle. temp virus DALLAH who has ZATKAed virus ALLAH, has issued farfwa to burn all media houses of 'the hindu' the print, the quint et al.

Today in the news page
                    There was a news about "zelensky asks PM Modi to help end conflict"
                    But the matter below is totally irrelavent to the title
                    The matter is all about operation gagnga but nothing about the "zelensky asked PM Modi for help"

Respected Sir/Madam,

I Ashish lives in Dwarka, Sector 4, New Delhi-110078 and am unable to get The Hindu newspaper at my residence since 1st Feb from nearest newspaper agencey. They haven't specified any reason for this lack of service and asked us to file/mail a complaint at head office regarding this lack in service. Therefore I request you to provide us suitable reason for this failure in service.
                      The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      just take the refund by cancelling membership. 'the hindu' is madarchod missionary prestitute jehadiNaxal dalli media.

I am a student and I am preparing for competition exam.i always read the Hindu editorial but when I started I saw this editorial always based on anti hindu and anti bjp it is bad for student and other person who read the hindu.it always target hindu communism.please take action on this type of rubbish editor and fire them from the news paper.it is my humble request
                        The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have mailed couple of time for the cancellation of my e-paper subscription. My first complaint was made on 7th feb 2022. My reply was about login matter and my request is denied for calculation. Kindly note am not comfortable with the e paper subscription so plz refund from the date of my complaint. The Hindu is keeping back the refund so as to complete 7 days so that refund policy can be expired. I will take this issue with all the concern authorities of issue if my full value amount is refund. I have evidence about my request for cancellation from my date of subscription itself. Kindly see to the matter on urgent matter