The Hindu

Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Load

The Hindu Complaints & Reviews

I have taken subscription of e-paper + digital newspaper of Rs1399 today but I'm not able to access subscription benefits...

On 20 09 21 evening i tried for payment of rs.851 for property to rent advertisement my account was debited and not acknowledged by you please check and confirm the advertisement has been taken for pblishing on 26 09 21
my contact no [protected]
Sep 21, 2021

The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I subscribed to the Digital edition of the Hindu in the month of June, 2021 for a year after paying 1200 Rs, still I'm not...

Myself sarat iam staying in madhurawada Visakhapatnam district in the state of Andhrapradesh. The dealer is not responding properly and ask money in advance with out giving daily news paper. I discussed with sales manager vamsi but he is also supported to dealer.
    Sep 05, 2021

Dear Sir

We are unable to get the printed copy of the Hindu newspaper since a week. This is at Thakur complex Kandivali East Mumbai 400101.

Kindly resolve this matter. I have been regularly reading for the past 75 years.

Krishnan

Sep 04, 2021

The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Greetings. I am to inform that I have subscribed for UPSC PACK for one year and made payment of Rs.1299/- today I.e., 31.08.2021 through debit card. Amount has also been debited from my account and credited to your account according to message received from my bank. Please confirm the receipt of amount and activate my subscription.
        Aug 31, 2021

The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased the Hindu premium membership in the month of May, which is valid till May 2022,
          But when I logging in it is showing you have not an active plan,
          My registered email was [protected]@gmail.com
          . Please look into this matter .
          And take the required action.
          Aug 28, 2021

The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, i have purchased the hindu subscription this year for one year duration with my gmail [protected]@gmail.com . but is is not working properly .please look into this matter as soon as possible
            Aug 28, 2021

The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I haven't received the daily paper since Aug 18, 2021. (Indira Nagar, Adyar, Chennai)

The customer care exe....
              My Subscriber ID is [protected]. I have not received the daily paper since Aug 18, 2021.

The customer care exe....

I have paid a 1-year subscription for Digital access instead of e-paper. Can I avail my refund? Do I have to cancel my subscription to avail refund?
              Do I have to make a new payment for e-paper as I can't access through Digital subscription. Kindly reply. A silly mistake. I want to cry...
              Aug 24, 2021

The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I don't know whether it's your propaganda or a mistake but on today's news paper dated 22.08.2021, there is an false news regarding bjp mp accused for rape and in search for justice a man and woman set self fire on outside supreme court dies .

The accused mp is from BSP namely Atul Rai, do apologise for this false news or will take legal action against your press.
                Aug 22, 2021

The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a regular subscriber to the hindu. I have a serious complaint regarding delivery. The agent does not deliver on time. Mostly the paper is delivered after 10am . Will it not be possible to deliver the paper around 7 am? I am a resident of 301 Suryadarshan Apts 43 8th main 14th cross Malleswaram Bengaluru 560003.
                  Aug 12, 2021

The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have taken the one year subscription on 22/07/2021, but I didn't received the news paper from the beginning of August month, please solve the issue and I am sharing the confirmation sms which I received.
                    Thank you!. Your payment of Rs. 2787 has been successfully processed. Your order id is W20210722ESUB7074. Please check your email for more details.
                    Aug 02, 2021

The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have submitted a social relevant article entitled "Karpagatharu (Palmyra Tree – Panai Maram)-the forgotten glory of State tree of Tamilnadu and its rejuvenation for future generation" on 8th April 2021 through E-mail: [protected]@gmail.com. I have not received any acknowledgement and the socially relevant article is not published. A reply for this complaint is greatly appreciated.
                      Dr. K. Veluraja
                      Senior Professor
                      E-mail: [protected]@gmail.com
                      Jul 28, 2021

The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently the the newspaper is delivered with lots of flyers stuffed inside it. Raised complaint with the local distributor, but no use it is continued. Request you to instruct your dealer or distributor not stuff flyers as it irritates the readers like us.
                        Jul 28, 2021

The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I need Hindu newspaper as hardcopy everyday to my home I didn't find any retailer in my area so I complaing here
                          Jul 22, 2021

The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have recently subscribed to the Hindu newspaper all in one access . With a lot of hope I paid Rs 2, 399 but unfortunately...

I am resident of nangloi . Whenever heavy rain comes in nangloi it comes with lot of problems - waterlogging
                            Streets are flooded with rain water. Water is increasing and it is coming inside the houses and shops, products of shopkeepers are spoiled, transportation is blocked. And this rain water comes with a lot of garbage, mosquitoes earthworm, other insects, and disease . Every monsoon we face this problem. Urban flooding is a problem which needs to treated rapidly because it cause lose of capital and many lives and it destroys the life of cities. Whenever heavy rain comes it cause overflown of drainage system because of limited capacity of drainage system and it is also blocked by garbage .

I request you to send water removing Machine and clean and open the sewages and drainage lines to ensure the proper drainage of water.
                            Jul 19, 2021

The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            I hope you will take necessary steps

I have registered online for the enquiry regarding the newspaper distributor in my locality. I received a call regarding the...