The Professional Couriers — issue with tracking id - pro8613780

Courier received at Whitefield office last week itself, one guy called me and told we cant deliver, you have to come and collect your parcel it as staff is not present.
This is happening for second time in a row, last time I went and collected thinking their could be some issue.

But "Professional Courier Whitefield" branch proved me wrong as they gave same reason again. This is totally unacceptable and opposite to name given by you people, i.e "UN-PROFESSIONAL COURIER" service.

If customer need to visit branch and collect the parcel than for what we are paying you?
Even your customer care saying 'this branch has some issues', if you know this why can not you resolve on priority basis? Even customer care people yawning @11am in the morning and talking to people. How you expect to grow your business then for this UN-PROFESSIONAL COURIER" service.
If you can not resolve please close this branch.

[May 02, 2019] The Professional Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by sagar thoravat May 01, 2019 No action taken yet, shows how responsible full professional team is, hats of for the unprofessional services given to customers.

Full waste of time and money after choosing your untrustworthy service. I want someone to take action on this.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I had to get my parcel from Jaipur JPR[protected] and I have not yet received nor I'm getting updates of the tracking... It's an urgent ...very worst experience with professional... Please help to sought out this and I trust professional Courier Service will clear it and give us updates...

The Professional Couriers
    The Professional Couriers Phone
    The Professional Couriers Address
    No.1203/A, Bhumiraj Costarica, Plot No. 1 & 2, Sector 18, Sanpada, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400705