The Professional Couriers Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 6, 2022

File a complaint to The Professional Couriers

Having problems with The Professional Couriers?

File a complaint and get it resolved by The Professional Couriers customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

The Professional Couriers

Mumbai City District

The Professional Couriers Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

The Professional Couriers reviews & complaints(2775)

Airway Bill No : HRD50217316 & HRD50217317

I booked your courier service from Bangalore to Kurinjipadi (607302) for urgent need of medicine to my mother in Kurinjipadi on 3rd Dec 2022. It was informed to me in Bangalore that it will reach by 4th Dec 2022.

As per tracking Courier reached around 11:00 AM on 5th Dec 2022 at KURINJIPADI (607302) Local Courier office. We received call from...

I booked one consignment vide No.MAA[protected] on 29.11.2022 from Chennai to Bangaluru. YesterdayThe person from your Bangalore office contacted me and said he could not locate the address and the given cell number is not reachable. Immediately I sent alternate number and asked him to deliver today itself. But till date the consignment is not delivered. When I contacted the person (cell No.[protected]) he surcastically replying me. When I explained about urgency, he is not listening and said if you to complaint anybody go and do it. I didn't expect this type of irresponsible service from a reputed firm. This is a paid service and not free of cost.

Expecting a speedy resoultion for this issue.
The Professional Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is with reference to our doc.CJB88857874 dated 12/11/2022
    Till this important courier not delivered to consignee and couldn’t able to track it properly in their website (https://www.tpcindia.com/customer-care.aspx)
    Daily we are following the Coimbatore HO person ([protected]) but he is refusing our call, chats and carelessly replying, nothing can do, you do it whatever you do.
    This is the way he respond customers and he have the responsibility to deliver the parcel on time to party and he received the full payment for this service only.
    So why don't we raise a legal complaint against this fraudulent service and we are seeking damages for the delay due to the distress caused to us by them.

My sister has sent a parcel through this courier from Tamilnadu to mumbai on 22/11/2022 with tracking number KDI227245 . The parcel has been received in vile Parle mumbai on 25/11/2022 and It was received by myself on 29/11/2022 .there was a gap of 7 days to receive the parcel. As soon as opened I was shocked to see that the items which were kept inside was completely damaged by rat . And the worst part is the courier company has put their...

CONSIGNMENT NO : MAA[protected]
      Package not delivered, even after months. What is the status?

I was booked courier on[protected] morning 11 'o' clock, Mangalore to boisar in professional courier PROPREMIUM SERVICE the package delivery timing 72 hours it's should be reach[protected]
        It's not delivered till[protected] am why is the delaying to delivery

I want professional courier refund all the amount to me. They charged 820 rupees.
        Not given me printed acknowledgement. They given me manual acknowledgement.

In the acknowledgment they printed money back guarantee

They are not ready to pay

I sent food items from Bangalore to Jaipur for my son and paid Rs.1000 for 3.5 kgs and this pathetic company has not delivered it even after 5 days.
          No one answers the phone or many phone numbers are not working.

Consignment Number : HRD50220322
          Date Booked : 16th November (from Bangalore)
          Date of Complaint : 21st November

I have applied for PRAN card and the card is dispatched by NSDL, Mumbai on 3rd NOV 2022 via Professional courier with AWB no: VPL[protected] which needs to be delivered by now but it is not delivered yet.

A smart TV was send through this courier services and the item received was split in half despite having a good packaging and was duly acknowledged at the time of receiving the item.

Its been around 20 months since I raised this issue with the service providers and requested for compensation of the insured amount.

The professional courier services have been ignoring my request since then.

CJB88923675
                Weight - 1.205
                Subject- parcel not delivered.
                Respected sir,
                The parcel has been sent from Coimbatore cheranmaa nagar branch office on 20.10.22 to thiruvannamalai and not yet delivered to the person in the address.

To

GRACE AG PRAYER HOUSE
                Appaji Garden, Cheranmaa Nagar
                Villankuruchi, Coimbatore- 641035.
                Mobile: [protected], [protected].

Contacted many staffs and incharge people in the head office but not yet got the solution. And their response was not up to satisfaction.

Kindly, update us about the parcel 📦 or else kindly process the refund.

This is regarding courier CCU[protected]..which was posted from Kolkata on7th November. But it was never received however their system says it is delivered in Bangalore address on 9th November.This is a very urgent parcel...contains insurance bills worth 60000 which need to be reimbursed plus also it has a cheque woth 30000. I tried reaching every customer care no and email and nothing works and no one answers any calls. I am now going to file a suit and an FIR if I dont get my parcel

I Recieved My courier in the morning, I called delivery person but his contact number was not in service, he didn't recharged his number his incoming call was bannedyit was urgency for me because tat day evening I used to leave my place and go out of station for some days. I called main office but there also they didn't replied well finally he delivery boy called and said ur courier didn't came but he didn't taken my courier with him he kept in office and came... How many times I called finally really fed up with there irresponsible.

I have an order to be delivered that was booked on oct 28th. There's no update after oct 29th. I've been trying to reach Delhi branch as well as Bhubaneswar branch. Delhi one told me to get in touch with Bhubaneswar or Kanpur one. But Bhubaneswar office is not even responding to the calls. The tracking id is KNP[protected]. There's no provision for complaint as well. Next option is to filea case against this courier service in consumer forum court

Hi, We regularly use professional couriers to transfer the parcels to various cities. Service is good in some places but also a few delay delivery in some places. We sent a parcel to Bengaluru address on[protected] and it was received in the Bengaluru hub on[protected] but they refused to deliver the parcel to the house, the customer number is (RSP1746808). I hope the delivery service is also included in the professional courier. I request you to consider this issue as soon as possible.

Consignment No - JWG10034779

I have couriered my things at JWG on 24-Oct-22 & the same day it is dispatched from JWG. Received at GURGAON-UVR on 26-Oct-22.

They said it will deliver within 3 days, It has been almost 10 days and still status is showing on transit.

Many times I'm trying to call them but nobody is picking the call.

My oarcel was scheduled to be delivered by Professional couriers on 7 th Oct 2022. On tracking, it shows as delivered. But I didn't get it. When I went to the office, it showed on their internal system tha

it's going back to Delhi. Why it didn't deliver to me, they were unable to explain. Now the status shows that iit cannot be traced. They have lost my parcel

Booked shipment from Delhi to Udupi, shipment I'd is DEL[protected], not delivered till now it's almost 25 days, no response from local courier office

I sent courier through professional courier service on 20/10/2022 from sankari to nagpur. Still courier not deliver
                                Tracking number TCH10077369

Courier was from Mallur to Raichur
                                  First got call from Raichur office that courier is received… they will ask weather you (customer) will come to collect or delivery will be late… rude behaviour… unprofessional service by professional courier raichur … now comes Shakthinagar professional courier person talks in same call and tells customer that he can’t have vehicular delivery will be late … he ask further should I leave...
                                  Am sending courier to madurai on 18.10 .2022 from Bangalore but still not delivered to concern person .
                                  BLR[protected]. Requesting you to do needful at the earliest . Thanks...