[Resolved] Tkameez — leather jacket

Punjab, India
 Árjûñ Sìñgh on Jan 9, 2018
I have ordered a leather jacket of rs1570, and pay through debit card, when i call for tracking my product, they told me your order has been cancelled, plzz forward your email which was u get from us, i forwarded this and after that they told me that your prdct was ordered and reached u at time. I am constantly checking my order status by calling them, they always said me that your order would be iniated and reached you on time and after 5 days/today when i call them they said me that your prdct was not ordered, have a prblm with your paymnt and i am very dissapointed, thats my last date, i was ordered it to gift my friend. I am tottlay hopeless, nor they have refund my money, what can i do, plzzzz do something and take strct action against them, they also do this for other people.

leather jacket
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 17, 2018
After complaining a lot by calling them, I got my refund next to next day on 11/01/2018, through paytm, and they also not refund my money, . The amount 1570 I was paid. And i got only 1540 paytm cash and i also face bank transfer charges from paytm wallet.

[Jan 09, 2018] T-Kameez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi Arjun,

Tanya this side from Tkameez.com.

We're really sorry for the inconvenience that you faced. We tried reaching out to you via email asking more about your order details but didnt received any reply.

As discussed by our customer support executive, we're solving this issue as the amount was refunded to your account within 5 days the issue was raised.

I want return this product
T shirt exchange krna h badi dedi h apne Mobil no [protected] add e block behind adityaz hotel adityapuram Gwalior mp

Tkameez - leather jacket