T-Kameez Customer Care

Thu 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Fri 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sat 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sun Closed

T-Kameez related photos (315)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

T-Kameez Complaints & Reviews

T-Kameez — Wrong product received from T-Kameez

Divesh Wadhwa on Sep 22, 2020
I placed an order on T-Kameez on 10/09/2020, i orderd two t-shirts with Order No : TK1272342 qnd i received a cardigan instead...

Ckeloth on Sep 21, 2020
Placed an order for six tee shirts on their website for an amount of ₹1400 change. And received shorts, tee and pullover instead. No response to my email or social media complaint. None of the contact numbers available are valid.

Going through the list of complaints lodged here ... seems like this is habitual.

Incorrect order received

[Sep 21, 2020] T-Kameez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nk790054 on Sep 21, 2020
    I have paid for an order but in your site it's showing no order placed yet. Order amount have been debited from my account. If quick action is not taken from your end. I am going to file a complain in consumer court.

No order placed.

Complaint comments  Add a comment

T-Kameez — doing fraud with customers

Amit Hablani on Sep 19, 2020
      I have ordered 3 products and did online payment but when i receive the parcel i got only one product that is also not the...

Itzrounak on Sep 18, 2020
      I have ordered 4 tshirts from tkameez but inspite of getting tshirts they delivered track suit. And after complaing about this no further actions were taken.. Order no. Tk 1273105

Wrong order delivered and no response to any acknowledgement

[Sep 19, 2020] T-Kameez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Tkameez — Wrong product

Gaurav d prajapati on Sep 16, 2020
        Wrong product received.. Customer care number is not working.. Neither they are replying to my emails...

Rk Rounak on Sep 15, 2020
        I have ordered 4 tshirts and paid by online method that is upi. Tbe payment is completed and razorpay had transferred the payment to tkameez. Even then i have not recieved any order confirmation and no orders are shown in my orders section

[Sep 15, 2020] T-Kameez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Tkameez — ordered 4 tshirts, received a wrong item, i only received one jogger and one hoodie

Amulyavv on Sep 15, 2020
          I placed an order for 4 t shirts however received one jogger. We already wrote to their customer support email 3 times but...

Tkameez — 4 t-shirts i order and i received products which is different from what i ordered. and seems to be a used product

Safal Saf Saf on Sep 14, 2020
          4days backs i ordered 4tshirts on grab04 offer.. But since i don’t have much trust in this site by paying online, i ordered...

Huma Nasreen on Sep 14, 2020
          I have ordered 4 t-shirts but they delivered a shrug and jogger of worst quality. No return option is available. Plz refund my money back.

[Sep 14, 2020] T-Kameez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Updated by Huma Nasreen Sep 14, 2020
          No return option available.refund my money

Huma Nasreen on Sep 14, 2020
            Got the wrong products, no refund option available.

Refund my money fast

T-Kameez — Got wrong product not satisfied

Harsh6972 on Sep 14, 2020
              I ordered four t-shirt in the offer of grab04 in rs of 787, but i got only two t-shirt which are different than i ordered,...

[email protected] on Sep 12, 2020
              Wrong product delivered am not satisfied this product

Wrong product delivered am not satisfied

[Sep 12, 2020] T-Kameez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Updated by [email protected] Sep 12, 2020
              Wrong product is delivered in my place so please refund my money fast

T-Kameez — Got wrong product

chinmayj on Sep 12, 2020
                I ordered 4 shirts at the offer of GRAB04 on 2nd September and order delivered on 8 September. my awb is[protected]. Instead...

T-Kameez — Send me wrong product

Banu69 on Sep 12, 2020

Muhammed Zinan on Sep 12, 2020
                I have received the wrong product and till now after 3 weeks didn't receive any of their reply refunds or reorder
                first, they told me soon to reach me reorder and for small compensation...
                and all that was fake... it was my fault to trust these guys..

anushrut singh on Sep 11, 2020
                  I ordered 4 t-shirts from tkameez but they sent me a cardigan and a jogger. I want to get what I ordered but costumer care number is unavailable and the mail is bot generated so I continuously receive same reply which is not helpful. They say that they are not accepting any returns due to covid-19 but no such information was given to me while ordering the products.

[Sep 11, 2020] T-Kameez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Tkameez — Fake product

Aditya Chettri on Sep 10, 2020
                    Order no. 1270967
                    Company seems to be fake. I seek help from the company to return the genuine product....

Rupeshtiwari1994 on Sep 9, 2020
                    I ordered 3 tshirts from T-kameez but didn't received it instead received a sweatshirt which I don't want. Please get me my order or get me my back back.thanks.

[Sep 09, 2020] T-Kameez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

T-Kameez — Order id TK1269759 and TK1269767

Anirudh J on Sep 9, 2020
                      The company seems to be fake. Their contact number is not valid.. They do not respond to emails or social media messages....