Toyota Customer Care Contacts

1.2
Last updated Feb 4, 2023

File a complaint to Toyota

Having problems with Toyota?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Toyota customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Toyota Website

Toyota Phone Numbers

Toll free
1 800 425 0001

Toyota Overview

Latest complaint 30 day refund for booking cancellation without prior notice has been filed on 04/02/2023. Latest Resolved Car Toyota Camry Hybrid was resolved Oct 15, 2022. Toyota ranks as the #8 most complained about among Cars, Parts & Vehicles.

Additional Toyota contact information

Contact Form http://www.toyotabharat.com/inen/forms/contact.aspx
Hide additional information

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Toyota. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Toyota reviews & complaints(1323)

I booked a Hyryder in Dec -22 and we finally planned to cancel booking due to long waiting time.

Now, we are being taken for a ride while 2e are asking for our rightful due. Galaxy Toyota claims that the amount willbe refunded in 30 working days time as per their company policy.

This wasn't appraised to me in any form or forum till date and such long refund times are unjustified and uncalled for especially in...
Toyota Customer Care
Service available

Toyota — Delay in Delivery of the car

To Toyota

You have been a reputed company and I admire that.
I have been a customer of of Maruti from last 10-15 years but for the first time I planned to move to Toyota as I have to purchase a new car. So I booked Hyryder E model in the month of July from Uttam Toyota – Noida.
Attached is the booking receipt for your reference. I was promised (verbally) to deliver the car before the year 2022 end. I requested...
Toyota Customer Care
Service available

Toyota — Extended warranty

My innova crysta got delivered on 14 th November 2022, But dealer( Nippon Toyota, muvattupuzha, Kerala) gave me extended warranty 45 days less, ie only till September 2027. I am losing 45 days extended warranty evenafter payment of full amount for it. Dealers explanation is not satisfactory ( they are telling, it's regarding their some issues). I complained to Toyota, now 2 weeks passed... No resolution yet. This is the so called Toyota customer...