Toyota
Toyota Kirloskar Motor Pvt. Ltd.

Toyota Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Toyota related photos (140)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Toyota Photos

Toyota Complaints & Reviews

"Toyota tamilnadu India "We have requesting NOC more than 2months but we didn't get any proper update from finance section

Iam very disappointed

May 07, 2021

Toyota customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I think this is the 10 th time iam forwarding a complaint to reputed company and toyota people are just fooling me by putting my vehicle on Toyota service centre and giving me back by making it ready for limited period of time. I had forwarded these complaint in the warranty period itself and they are not responsible to make it ready.My car Etios liva (reg no - KA 04 MT 5333) facing an issue on left side glass and forwarding complaint on that, you people are just fooling me by fixing it fir temporary, This will be last complaint which I will forward to Toyota, I wait till these much of time because I trust Toyota, So please make it ready as soon as possible
    Apr 27, 2021

Serviced This Vehicle on NIPPON MOTOR CORPORATION (P) LTD
      NIPPON TOYOTA, MEKADAMBU P.O., MUVATTUPUZHA, ERNAKULAM, KERALA 682315, Dated 23/03/2021. Bill No. GSJ21-02850, Time 15:11
      . This Vehicle Breakdown yesterday (24/03/2021) evening. Alternator Belt Burned and AC Not Working, Battery Symbol Shown.
      Mar 25, 2021

Toyota customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Toyota company is making fool to its Indian customers by providing faulty brakes in all Innova Crysta, there is very big manufacturing...

My car TN 12 C 7006, model 2014, and run only 20, 000 km so far. Having break complaint for last 2 years. However every time I give service they only release the air and give it back without no proper resolution and the problem persist.

Now they say Break booster is problem and break MC is problem but not sure what is the actual problem. Both booster and break Mc had to be changed that costs above 20000.

Not satisfied with the services from Harsha toyata velapanchavadi branch. Wanted to understand the root cause of the actual problem in break and get it fixed. Please help.
        Mar 13, 2021

Reg No-KA05AH9462
          My Car got accident last 2 days back after that i droped vehicle to Service Station Nandi Toyota Kanakapura Road But they are not responding properly even i have In-House ICICI Insurance
          Contact no-[protected]
          Mar 12, 2021

Hello Toyota Team,

We have bought the Toyota Innova Crysta on Feb 11 2021. We have asked requested the delivery...
            Dear Sir
            I have purchased Innova Crysta from Ravindu Toyota. (Yeshavanthpur) in the year 2016 July month. Recently...
            Car number - up80cz7046

I had sent my car for Claim purpose as the surveyor has surveyed the car he has not...

My vehicle no MP07BA2289 is accident 10.1.21 and delivers 03.03.21 my vehicle is not repair properly showing on dent my vehicle after repair and paints
            Mar 04, 2021

Dear Sir/Madam

I had purchased a Toyota Innova crysta Automatic ( diesel) in January 2021 from my Nippon dealer...

LR No:[protected]
              Material reached to Banglore Nelamangle office on 25th Feb21 but till now material to us,
              keep on calling respective Person saying material not finding in the storage area.

Company name: TT Steel Service India pvt ltd
              Mar 03, 2021

Toyota customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have bought 3 New Innova Vehicles BS VI model from the Poddar Toyota, Silchar, Assam in between lockdown period till date. Which dealer's one branch is running also in Agartala. But after taking delivery of these vehicles there was some technical issues and for which we have gone to service centre, but not get proper maintenance as after few days of maintenance same technical issues are arises. And when we gone again for service purpose, they charge for maintenance every time, where we did not get proper maintenance. Also to inform that in the Agartala Service Centre, there has been scarcity of technicians and for which we also suffer lots as our commercially used vehicles kept by them in there service centre due to non availability of technicians. In this regard, I personally draw the kind attention of the authority to please solve my issues as well as proper service centre activities will mitigate problems. Otherwise the goodwill of Toyota vehicles will be decrease day by day due to non availability of proper maintenance and service centre technicians.
                Feb 28, 2021

Toyota customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I received a message from your email that my number won a prize of 1 crore 60 lakh rupees so how can I get my prize money please help me
                  Feb 26, 2021
                  I received a message from your email that I won a prize of 1 crore 60 lakh so how can I received the prize money .
                  Feb 26, 2021

Toyota customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have become a great fan of Toyota products since the time I purchased a Corolla Altis in 2009,...
                    Hello sir,

I am writing to inform you that my Innova crysta VX model (KL-01 CN 0203) purchased on NOV 2019...
                    I have send the crysta for denting of small portion and they estimated 12000 about but now its 20480 which its cheated if...
                    Our Toyota INNOVA bearing licence plate:TS08ET0777 has been sent to one of your servicing centers...

I am facing oil draining problem in my car. I have given it for service in annamalis toyota virudhunagar. They are not able to find out the solution. They are harassing to the core. I am not able to find the solution till now.
                    Feb 13, 2021

Toyota customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ihave purchase new car innova crysta fully automatic topend model from your distributor from chennai Harsha Motors my vehicle no TN04AB 0786.
                      Ihave given my car for 1st year free service and i had given complaint about what service to be done it is been 15 Days past and i have not got my car from the distributors and when i call them their is no response that when they r delivering our car.
                      so it is request that pls look into these and take the necessary action
                      Huzefa