Traffic Police, Vizag — ruthless behavior of auto driver and overcharging rates for the public

Visakhapatnam,, India
 Manikanta Korada on Feb 12, 2018
Hello Team,

This is to inform you that when I had to pickup an auto from Siripuram to RTC complex. Basic auto charge is 5 rs . However auto driver charged me 7rupees and spoke very ruthlessly and even he came on me to give a slap. Being an employee I was not into an argument with such people as I am in my work. You might think this is a small problem but for the people like us it's very big one. Consider atleast 200 people travelled in an auto daily if he charge 2rupees he is collecting 400 daily . If it comes for a month more than 12000 he earns with just over charging. I won't say all the auto drivers are like that but the one I faced is very bad. With this i thought of bringing notice to you with the auto details.

ruthless behavior of auto driver and overcharging rates for the public

Comments

At akkayyapalem, beside more super market, road is blocked by m/s Girija enterprises. As they are going to do slab work of their 2/3 floor. Today, Full road is blocked ... Not only today ever week morning they blocking road for unlodig of kirana / provisions.. please look into matter.

Traffic Police, Vizag - ruthless behavior of auto driver and overcharging rates for the public

Visakhapatnam,