Tsnpdcl — arrears amount

I am having electricity bill with service number[protected] which belongs to ero kazipet now earlier belongs to june 2017 i was given a bill with 850+ which was for struck up merer. I repeatedly requested to change meter immediately but changed after 3months just becoz there's shortage of meters that time.. I have paid 850+ for three months even though my consumption is low during the period. But now again i got a bill after change in ero from hanamkonda to kazipet which again states arrear of 1800+ amount which is arrears of 2017 june july august... When i enquired about this, they told you should hav to pay as it came during audit time... Now my question is why should i pay even though i paid 850+ for three months without using much power consumption, now again u asking us to pay arrear amount to 1800+... Even thought it's your fault for not fixing the meter u made me pay 850+ for three months.. And now tsnpdcl ask to pay 1800+ as arrear amount.. So please look into the matter and please do justice for a common man and also warn tsnpdcl not to do cheat common man in the name of arrears as the meters were faulty which is not our mistake and taking 4months time to fix the meter due to negligence for not having number stock of meter s. Gutta kasi visgwanath phone number [protected] address a2 sathya prabha residency darga road kazipet
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (1)
Dec 26, 2018
Updated by kasicla6
Still no response from tsnpdcl..
Complaint comments 


Dear Sir,

I have my shatter in Kazipet, which was vacant since last July 2018, and in March we received minimum charges with arrears was 1, 357 plus which we paid in March 2019. In June 2019 we received another bill with 9, 993.22, and there was no one this shatter till 30 April 2019, we received a bill in June with 4030 + 4461 +1501. We can understand that 1501 we consume in May 2019, but how come I got 4030 + 4461 bill, when we checked with the line man, he said your meter was struck and we change the meter, and they charge these two amounts. I really appreciate if you could please check and let us know. I have attached copy of the bills for your kind reference.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use

    Contact Information

    Andhra Pradesh
    File a Complaint